Steve's Ice Queen #1

"Thor, we need to hurry. I don't know if I can handle much more." Xiona said, as she punched through Sutur's soldiers.

"I'm trying. But Heimdall...is not...answering!"

Xiona struggled as more soldiers came after them. The heat of the realm affecting her greatly. Thor grabbed her, and used mjolnir to break to the surface of muspelheim.

"Heimdall! We need you!"

"Thor I can't...."

Thor looked at his sister, worried and scared that she wouldn't make it. But, before either of them could do anything, a beast of great destruction broke through the surface. Thor sent Xiona running ahead. She went as far as he could before she collapsed. Thor dropped his hammer in the beast's mouth, and ran over. He picked her up, shaking her gently. He helped her stand up before yelling for Heimdall once more. The clouds started to rotate, indicating that the bifrost had been successfully summoned. Thor tightened his hold on Xiona, summoned mjolnir, and took off. Surtur's beast followed close behind. It's maw opening in anticipation of catching it's prey. Just as the beast has the sibling within it's reach, the light of the bifrost fell upon them.

As they landed back in Asgard, Xiona's strength started to return.

"Are you alright, sister?" Thor asked, placing a hand on her cheek.

"I'm fine. More importantly, where is Heimdall?"

"That traitor? Everyone knows that he's a enemy to the crown."

The siblings turned around to see a bald man, covered in what they could only assume to be the decapitated creature's blood.

"You are?"

"Skurge. Don't you remember? We fought together on Vanaheim." The man said, brushing off the green goop.

Xiona scrunched her nose in disgust, before turning to Thor.

"Something doesn't seem right. Why would the Allfather exhile Heimdall?" She asked, worried that something wasn't adding up.

"I don't know. Let's go."

Xiona wrapped her arms around Thor, and the two took off. Xiona scanned the city, and noticed something unusual. She pointed Thor in the direction. They landed amongst a throng of people.

"What....is that?" Xiona asked, with a look of disturbance on her face.

The two walked past a golden statue of their late brother. A knowing spark flashed in Thor's eyes, while a look of confusion passed through Xiona's. When they reached the top of the stairs, they were greeted with a sight they were quite confused. A crowd of people were watching a scene that seemed to recreate the moment Loki died. When the scene ended, Xiona's anger got the better of her, and she spoke up.

"That is utter horse shit!"

The crowd around gasped, shocked someone would speak like that.

"I beg your pardon?" The actor playing the Allfather asked.

Xiona stepped forward, a look of anger on her face.

"I said that that scene was utter horse shit. That is not how that went down. I would know! I was there! Sif, Fandral, Volstag, and Hogan sure as hell weren't. They HATED my brother, despite the fact he saved their ungrateful asses many times. Where's Odin?"

"Over here my dear."

Xiona turned to look where the voice had come from, only to see her supposedly dead brother surrounded by a magical aura.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."