Chapter 6 We Are Never Getting Back Together

Mia's P.O.V

I groaned. It was Monday morning and my life was back to realty again. I got up and took a quick shower. After that, I dried my hair and smiled. I liked my hair like this. Bloned, long with pink and lilac dip dye. I remember that it was Paris's idea to get it like this. Paris was like my best friend. She was the first person I ever met when I was alone with no friends. Then she started introducing me to other people and that was when I became popular. I grinned at the memories of me and Paris. Im so gonna miss her! I put on a black tank top and a lether jacket. I put on some cut, off jean shorts and my black converse. Yhup my fashion has really changed. I applied some mascara and clear lip gloss on. I puffed my hair and grinned at my reflection. I looked like a hot mess! I put on my special necklace that Noah had given me. It was an N in facy writting with hearts on both sides. I never really knew why I still kept it. Was is because I still loved him? I was too busy admirring the necklace that I hadn't heard Dylan calling me.

"Amelia get you ass down here now or we are gonna be late!" Dylan screamed, from downstairs.

"Coming calm  your mangoes woman!" I retorted, folding my arms.

"Calm your mangoes really?! Geez Mia you've really changed." He chuckled, grinning.

"Heck yeah I have Big Bro!" I said, whooping.

We got inot his truck and I turned on  the radio. We Are Never Getting Back Together By Taylor Swift blasted off the speakers. I sang might I say very loudly to it. 15 mins later we arrived at school. As soon as I got out the car, all eyes were on the girl besides Dylan. Which was me. I smirked.

"Fuck who is she?! Whoever she is she is the most hottest girl Ive ever seen." One guys said, staring at me like a picece of meat.

"Sorry to interrup but would you stop staring at my ass for one second and get out of my way so I could got to my class." I asked, as sweetly as I could. I He grinned at my comeback and got out of my way. I could tell that some of the guys were drooling over me and thinking how hot I would be in a bikini. I smirked.

I went to the reception and was met by Mrs Owens. Mrs Owens was a really kind and sweet lady but can sometimes be a little creepy...!

"Hi Im a new student here may I please have my scheduel?" I asked, smilling.

"Oh sure sweety I just need to get your name. Whats your name?" She asked.

"My name is Amelia Elizabeth Taylor." I answered back.

She looked through some folders and got out some papers and stapled them together.

"Here you go sweety have a nice day." She said, cheerfully.

I smiled and thanked her. I looked through the papers to see where my locker was. The good thing was that It wasn't near the boys locker room. I felt sorry for the nerds. The bad thing was that it was near Noah's locker. And when I mean near I mean really near. I can see him talking to one of his mates Nick. I think. While I was putting my stuff on my locker, I felt his presence coming closer and closer. His voice bought chills down my spine down to my toes. I shuddered.

"Excuse me are you new here or have we met before?" He asked, smirking.

WAT!  He doesnt remember me?! Noah doesn't remember me? Instead of saying '' Yeah Im the girl you cheated on and broke my heart, instead I said something different.

I slammed my locker in front of his face and said "I don't think so." And walked off, leaving him standing with his mouth drop.

"WAIT. You have the same necklace as that girl I went out with a few years ago." He said, looking at the necklace, carefully.