Chapter 4

~Your Pov~

"That's to keep all the great big chocolatey flavor inside," Willy explains as he unlocks the tiny door. Pushing it to relieve his candy room.

'I knew he talked about it but I never thought it will happen!'

"Now do be careful, my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep very clam," He told the children "Wow it's beautiful," I exclaim looking at every inch of the place. 

"Yes very beautiful," Willy stares at me for a bit before looking away. 

We contuied to walk down the candy path "Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of finest quality. The waterfall is most important. Mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Make it light and frothy," 

"By the way, no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfalls, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank," Willy said. 

"This is amazing," Charlie exclaim as I smiled. "Glad you like it so far Charlie!" I happily said. 

"People those pipes suck up all the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah, and do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass," We all look down at the grass.

"Please have a blade. Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking," He proudly says. "You can eat grass?" Charlie asked. 

"Of course you can. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism my dear children and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies," Willy explains to the kids.

"Yeah, enjoy. Go on scoot. Scoot," He told the kids as they runoff. I look down at Charlie "Go ahead look around," I told him as he nodded his head running off.

I slowly walk off to the bridge looking at the chocolate waterfall 'He really did it'. I sigh "You came back...," I turn around to see Willy. "Yes, since Charlie won the golden ticket," I explain. "Is Charlie your son?" Willy asked concerned.

"No he's my godson," I said as he sighs in relief. "For a minute there I thought you gotten married," Willy mumble. "No, I've been single since the whole situation," I looked away.

Willy gently grabs me by the chin turning me to face him. "Y/N I know I was stupid to believe you stoled my recipes. I'm so sorry for the pain I cause you. I've missed you every second we were far apart," He admits.

"C-Can we talk about this later?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Daddy look over there! What is it?". I walk over to Verruca to see a man working in the candy room. 

"It's a little person. Over there, by the waterfall," She pointed out. "There's two of them,". "There's more than two," The parents said. "Where did they come from?". "Who are they?" Charlie asked. "Are they real people?" Mike asked.

"Of course they're real people. They're Oompa-Loompas," Willy said. "Oompa-Loompas?". "Imported, direct from Loompland," Willy said. "There's no such place," Mr. Teavee said. "What?".

"Mr. Wonka I teach HighSchool geography and I'm here to tell you-"Well, then you'll know all about it, and oh, what terrible country it is," Willy cut him off.

____________________________

"They are such wonderful workers. I feel I must warn you, though, they are rather mischievous. Always making jokes," Willy said. "Augustus, my child, that is not a good thing you do!" I look over to see Augustus drinking Willy's chocolate.

"Hey, little boy. My chocolate must be untouched by human hands," Willy said as Augustus falls into the chocolate river.

"He'll drown. He can't swim. Save him!" His mother yelled. Before we knew it the pipes came sucking all the chocolate. "It's a wonder how that pipe is big enough,". "Isn't big enough," Charlie said. He ended up becoming stuck inside the pipes.

After the Oompa-Loompas song the pipes ended up leaving with Augustus still inside. "Bravo aren't they delightful? Aren't they charming?" Willy exclaim.

"I say, that all seemed rather rehearsed. Like they knew it was gonna happen," Mr. Salt pointed out. "Oh poppycock,". I slapped Willy's shoulder "Don't say that infront of children willy," I scold him as he pouts.

"Where is my son? Where does that pipe go?" She worriedly asked. "That pipe, it just so happens to lead directly to the room where I make delicious strawberry flavored, chocolate-coated fudge," Willy happily said. 

"He will be made into strawberry flavored, chocolate-coated fudge! They'll be selling him a pound all over the world?!" She exclaims as Willy frowns. 

"No. I wouldn't allow it. The taste will be terrible. Can you imagine Augustus strawberry flavored, chocolate-coated gloop? Ew. No one would buy it,". One of the Oompa-Loompas came up to Willy. 

"I want you to take Mrs. Gloop up to the fudge room, okay? Help her find her son. Take a long stick and start poking around in a big chocolate mixing barrel, okay?" Willy order.

The Oompa-Loompas guide Mrs. Gloop to the fudge room. "Mr. Wonka?". "Huh?". "Why would Augustus name already be in Oompa-Loompas song, unless?-"Improvisation is a parlor trick. Anyone can do it," Willy said.

"You, little girl. Say something. Anything," Willy said. "Chewing gum," Violet answers. "Chewing gum is really gross. Chewing gum I hate the most. See? Exactly the same," Willy said. "No isn't,". 

"Uh, you shouldn't mumble. Because I can't understand what your saying. Now on with the tour," Willy guides us to the end of the lake as we see a boat arriving.