gold fish, and good byes

high again :) your soft teddy bear queen to my teddy bear ninjas

    "NO way am I wearing these totaly ugly clothes straight from a holy hobo in ninja land" I shouted as the stores lady gave me a wierd look. Of course she would when I am weaering this stuf. I am waering a long realy wierd coat some geak glasses, a poodle skirt, and to top it off a sherlocke holmes hat and pipe. I look like a bunch of random clothes from a ton of books were thrown on me. Manddy and Karran look at themseves and agree, while Elie lookes indignint " People won't gess it is you and they might stare but so what?" I sighed " Can I at least take off the glasses and the poodle skirt." She nods as I trade the skirt for pants and my glasses for brown contacts to cover my noticeble gray eyes. Than we bought the clothes and were starting to leave when sudenly karen shouts "Stop, oh my lordy, its... I will be right back."  I just stared at her, as Elie shook her head. "She is beond repair, thankes to me. mwahahaha." she smiled creepily and rubed her hands together. Me and Mandy back away and act like we do not now her.

       We start spying on them at Andrews house, because they had not sent us an invite to there party. We were looking in his bedroom as they were joking about us and find that one enimie is missing. Cain is there, andrew obviosly, Mark, but Jake wasn't. funny the hotest meanest awfulest(yes I have a crush on him), is not at the party." where is Jake" I hear a crashing noise as Elie ,Jumps through the window? What in the name of hobo pies and ninja cupcakes is she doing. 

     Mandey tells us to go, but we wach as she talks to the guys. Andrew starts to yell " what the h" he didn't finish becaus Elie stuffed a shirt in his mouth and finished for him " Hobo" which starts an upror with the guys as they all start laughing.Elie

Me and Karren left to stolk jake, yes were creeps, and find out where he was." hell damn holy shit crap f' and all bad wordsI know"karren sudenly shouted. I cover her mouth wide eyed and look for a Elie who I was sure was going to personaly kill her. " what are you doing your going to get us killed." She laughed and i am now sure she had a death wish" dumbo, she isn't here thats the first time I got to say things like that since I met her." we smiled evily but I soon found i couldn't say a bad word unless she was around its a curse I am sure.

   I heard crunching and saw karren eating gold fish, normaaly I would reach for them but last time I tried to take karrens gold fish I had to get stiches and she refused to say sorry saying it was MY fault!!!!! We reached his house we heard mouning. I looked at karren totaly discusted but she had an evil look in her eye not good for anyone on the recieving end of it. She broke right in and walked into it with me following closlly. "AHHHHHH" me and karren both shouted at the cople on the bed. I won't go into deitails. Jakes face was so redand he just stared at me while the sl*t just smiled ewww." Gold fish" karren ofered. Out of all the avents that shocked me this shocked me by far the most. KARREN offered her gold fish."sure" Jake and I said at the same time. At least he knew the rareness of this ofering