What are freinds for? Seriosly, What?

* I enjoy writting so if you don't read it that is ok with me. But if you are here you are most likly reading it, so ignore what I just said. I will read all your comments, unless there are like athosand, but probaly won't get there, so plese comment :) to my teady bears :)*

  Lexies P.O.V

   It was raining. I normaly love rain, but today it seemed sad like the sky was crying. I do not want to go. It is new years eve and I will be moving tomorow. I hate god byes to friends, and my enimies. Especialy when you have a crush on your realy hot enemie, talk about ackward, I am insaulting him an then get lost in his eyes,I totaly lose the look of hate, and your less intimidating when blushing. I am sudenly snapped out of my trance when a loud war cry is shouted out. I start to run but the are faster and I am tackeled by the little ball of fun as we call her, Ellie.and my mood is imideatly brightened. My freinds are all standing around laughing. Katheran offers me a hand but I now better than to take it, last time I did I was pulled up so roughly that I went flying into the lunch lady, good times.

 " Lex, get off memory lane and lets celebrate your last new year in this dump." I loked up to see Maranda bordly playing with her nails waiting for me to get up. My last new year at home. "Dammitt I do not want to move"I shouted as I was staring fondly at a dent in the wall where I cracked my head open,"there are to manny good memories here." Ellie looked at me and said " Languege missy, remember it is not dammit it is jumping jelly belly,it has more effect and it sounds smarter." I gave her the look that told her I fear for her sanity, but she just continiude " I have an Idea" we all graoned, her plans tend to be a desastor, they end good, but why go through all the trouble in between, "let go shoping we all locked up, we  were not exppecting for a normal plan, we were ready to here her say lets go climb the watter towwer and throw bottles to see who could throw the farthest. That was good and all till I hit an unsuspecting hicker and we were going to have to go to jail. I still do not Know how we got out of that one, but we did.

  "What" she said, " I was thinking we could pick up spy costumedes and stock the guys and see how long it takes to be discovered." she smiled, we graoned again. " I should of known it wasn't goining to be 'lets shop and buy lex some clothes for her new school' type of stuf" complained maranda. " well Manndy this is how we would say goodbye to the enimies." Manndy looked ready to argue but said nothing. It is not humanly possible to win an argument against Elie, it is like she can controll your mind....I was dazing off as karren shoved me in the derection of the her car. "No!!!!!" I shouted regaining my sences, " ther is no way in heaven or in ninja land that I am going to be driven by you in a car ever again after" i gulped at the memory," the pie insident" She rolled her eyes " It was not that bad, the pie tasted realy good any way, but if you wan't to deprive your self of my excelent driving we will take Manndy's car." i sighed in relief I realy didn't want to redo the pie incident it was terrafing.

Once we all got in manndy's car we drove to the mall. I was determand to have fun on my last day with my best friends.