EPILOGUE

50 years passed ...

"Appa, you need to rest. Both of you."

Taehyung looked at the man beside him and smiled. 50 years. He had lived the life anyone would envy. He got a husband who loved him more than anyone could ever do. And Kids who turned out to be the greatest gifts anyone could have.

"We will rest, okay? Now go and change the world. Me and your Dad are just gonna stay here and sleep."

The kids, yes, the twins, Taejin and Jintae kissed them goodnight. That night at the kitchen resulted to these two beautiful humans.

After that morning, they went looking for the twins bit they're nowhere to be found. They only left them a piece of photo with the four of them. Taehyung kept that photo up until now. If hadn't for those kids ge wouldn't know how agonizing it would feel to supress his feelings for Seokjin.

"Stop admiring me and let's go to sleep. I know I'm handsome and all but please no dirty thoughts. My joints can't handle that."

Taehyung laughed at Seokjin's statement. He scooted closer to him and kissed his cheeks.

"I wonder where these two kids went. I missed them."

"Me too. But they are here in front of us, I'm sure of that."

They closed their eyes and a bright light appeared on their room. The next thing they know, the room they went to became empty. No trace of Seokjin and Taehyung.

===

"Jintae, let's go check on them again. And let's tell them how cool our invention is! They will be proud."

Taejin said and sprinted to their parents room for the second time that night. They unbelievably finished something incredible and they can't wait to tell ot to the first two people who believe in them.

Jintae was excited too but when she opened the door, their parents are gone.

"Where are they!?"

==

Meanwhile ...

"Appa! Dad!"

A tight hug engulfed them and they felt that same fuzzy feeling when they are with their children.

"We missed you!"

Seokjin and Taehyung kept their gaze on the kids.

"We just saw each other a while ago." Seokjin said.

"Appa, correction, 50 years."

They are now in a house a little older than what they are accustomed with.

"What?"

"Yes. We are back. We don't want you to die. So we came and get you. Don't worry, us the one you keft behind will be travelling back through time just like what we did. A lot changed to what happened in the future, thanks to you.

They would go back to your room, find you gone and will use their latest invention to track where you went to find you, but instead, they would make a time machine because Taejin made a happy accident.

Don't worry about them everything will fall into place. And oh, would you believe me if I tell you that we invented a serum to retain youth and strength?"

"How?" Taehyung asked.

"We are geniuses. We can make the impossible happen. We made this time machine, it's easy to build that serum. You see, we're not getting old." Jintae motioned his brother to give them the serum.

Taejin injected something to their parents, a purple like liquid and when it streamed to their veins slowly their young features came back and they look just as good as how they were supposed to be.

Taejin was looking intently at them.

"Appa, Dad, you can continue making babies. We won't be interrupting your bed scene again. You have forever in your hands now."

Seokjin looked at Taehyung, they surely had a fairytale to have the perfect happily ever after and theirs was without limit.

I don't know what you think of this ending so please let me know :) I was really sleepy while typing this. I MIGHT fix it later.

Goodnight! Love you 💜