∞ CINCO ∞

Extra long for you guys :) the last one before the epilogue.

"Jin, me and Jintae are gonna go buy ice cream."

Seokjin heard Taehyung said. He nodded his head and looked at him when he was leaving the door. He sighed and just placed the plate on his hand on the table.

Meanwhile, Taejin was just eyeing him. He knew the meaning of those looks that his father is throwing at Taehyung. He can never mistaken that, that was the very same expression he wore everytime they will fight and he wants to apologize because he can't bear to have Taehyung angry at him. Well, that was what he had seen when they were growing up.

Both of his parents were a good example of love itself. They were selfless and kind and everything anyone could ask for. But seeing how they were now, he can't believe and understand what's happening.

Well, not until a while ago. He heard what his twin sister and his Dad was talking about. And now it made perfect sense why he is angry. He couldn't blame him but if only they could talk things out then everything would be fine and they would be happy in an instant.

He looked at his Appa he sat on the dining chair waiting for their other family members.

"Appa, why do you hate each other?"

He managed to get his attention. Seokjin smiled at him. His eyes are ever so warm and for two days that they had been living with him, he can see the love in his eyes already. He finally accepted the fact that they are jndeed their children.

"I don't hate him, Taejin. He only hates me. I don't know why but one day, he changed. We used to be very close but everything changed. I don't even know what happened ... And K don't know why I'm talking to you about it. You're just a kid."

Taejin then decided to sit on Seokjin's lap.

"You know Appa, I am as your age when we travelled back here. We are just stuck in this body and some of our mindset were back as if we're 8 years old. But trust me, we can knock some sense on your brain. We are your children after all.

And if you're worrying about Dad, I guess you should talk to him and ask him about what happened. I can see how you look at him, you love him already. Why not just spill it and see what happens. Our future depends on you. We decided to play with fate and we don't know the outcome of this. If you managed to be together earlier, we'll be happy, but the chance of us, being conceived and all? There's a little or should I say close to none of a possibility.

We just want you to be happy and enjoy your life together. That's the last thing you asked of us before you joined God in heaven. Who are we to decline it. Just move and do what your heart wants, Appa. All is well."

Seokjin was just staring at the kid like he was being possessed by some old man with how he talks. But on the other hand, he is right. He really does love Taehyung.

Taehyung was the only person on Earth that he allowed to shout at him, slap his face and insult him like that.

"Should I talk to him?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes."

"Maybe after dinner."

"Go Appa! Me and Jintae are gonna sleep early so if you decided to make love, go ahead. We won't mind."

Seokjin was going to give the kid a long sermon but then, Taehyung came with Jintae.

"Let's eaat!" Jintae said.

They all sat together and eat silently. Occasionally the kids would joke around about their parents but Seokjin's mind was occupied by thoughts of Taehyung.