Answering Questions

Previously:

"I have a few questions to answer." She looked confused at first but then understood what I was referring to.

"OK. See you tomorrow morning then." She said and headed to our room.

"Come out guys." I said. The 4 of the came out and stood in-front of me with crossed hands.

"You still have a lot to explain sweetie." Piper said.

CHAPTER 13

Answering questions

Piper

"Fire your questions." Perci said to the 4 of us.

"Who is she-" Magnus asked and was about to continue before being cut off by Perci.

"You met her today morning Mag and you ask me now?" Perci replied.

"Answer the question Perci." Jason said.

"I'll reveal it in the meeting that we have today. And also your remaining questions. You should go to sleep." She said and headed off to her room. We decided that we will wait till next morning to get the answers to our questions.

(Time skip- to the next morning)

We were waiting for Perci and the small girl to come. The 4 of us were eager to know the answers whereas Loki was as careless as ever. We decided to ask him about her.

"Loki, who is that little girl with Perci?" Magnus asked.

"Did you ask her who she is?" he said in a bored tone.

"We did." Jason said.

"Then why are you asking me?"

"Because she didn't answer." Alex said.

"Then neither will I."

"Why?" I asked lacing my words with charm speak.

"Because I don't want her to kill me." Wait what?

"You're afraid of her?" Jason asked.

"Of course I am. She is literally a devil when she is fighting and when she is angry, she is the demon of all demons." He said, flinching. Guess he had a bad experience with her.

But why will she kill him for answering us? I was about to retort when we saw Perci and the girl coming towards us.

Perci was wearing a black cat suit same as we saw her yesterday but her hair was braided to one side. She wore black heels and had a silver bracelet to her right hand. She also had a beautiful golden ring with a blue diamond in the center to her right hand.

The girl wore a blue T-shirt matching her eye color and black jeans. Her shoulder length black hair was tied up in a pony-tail. She wore she wore pink sneakers, wore a similar silver bracelet on her right hand and had a bored look on her face. I couldn't help but think that they looked alike.

She mumbled something to Perci who seems to have heard it. "Okay but take Midnight and Blackjack along." She said. The girl ran off enthusiastically with a black cat and a black dog running behind her. Wonder where they came from. Maybe one of the homeless children would've brought them.

"Let's go." She said and rotated her hands in a circle. A large ring with copper colored sparks appeared in front of us.

"What is that?" Alex asked.

"It's a sling ring used for transportation by us, sorcerers." She said and motioned for us to step in. We stepped through to enter into a dark room, the only source of light being the sing ring through which we entered.