Perci prophecy

Previously:

"Let us get to the matter. My son Apollo-" He said pointing towards the Blond god, "- has revealed a prophecy concerning the gods and you are involved in it. Apollo, if you please." Blond God- Apollo- stood up and said-

CHAPTER 7

Perci prophecy

Jaden

"When he is getting the stones, she will face her greatest fear

She will come back to see lose everyone she holds dear

She is strong for her story is saddening and tragic

Together they will work gods and magic."

(AN: sorry, I am really bad at writing Prophecies)

"So that means we have to work together to face whatever's coming?" I said.

"Yes. For that you will take 5 demigods along with you so you can actually work together."

"I will send my son Nico." Shadowy god said.

"I will send my lieutenant Thalia" Lady silver said.

"I will send my son Andrew." Athena said.

"And I will go. Please." SHE said. Delilah was sitting on a miniature Poseidon Throne like the other Demigods were at their parent's thrones.

"I will also go." Estelle said. "And mom too."

"It is decided then. Off you go." Zeus said.

"We shall take leave." Doc said and opened a sling ring to Kamar-Taj. The 8 of us stepped out of the sling ring right in-front of Angel. She was having her black full face mask and Bianca was standing next to her observing the new-comers.

"Welcome to Kamar-Taj demigods and Mrs. Sally. I hope you will enjoy your stay here." Angel said and left with Bianca close behind her.

"What's with her?" Delilah asked.

"She seems familiar to me." Thalia said.

"Me too." Nico and Andrew said at once. Nico seemed somewhat disgusted when he noticed that.

"She seems and sounds familiar to me." Mrs. Sally said.

"Can we take a look around this place?" Estelle asked. I looked at Doc.

"Follow me." Doc said and everyone left behind him. I didn't have to teach anyone today so I was free. I went to the training area where Angel was taking her class. It was Sword fighting today. I sat there with Bianca when Angel was training. Then the Demigods and Sally entered. They watched the training for a while then after the trainees left, Delilah said,

"I can defeat you in no time at all." Bianca and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. So did Angel.

"Stop day-dreaming Lady." Bianca said.

"Oh! I am not day-dreaming kid. It's the truth." Delilah said defending herself. Bianca looked at Angel and she nodded.

"Try defeating me in 'no time' then" Bianca said doing air quotes.

"It will be a piece of cake. Do you even know how to hold a sword sweetie?" She said. Bianca immediately turned nivalis into a sword. Delilah's face was worth seeing then.

"You were saying something." Bianca said. Then the battle started. Since there was no training any more today, we could do all we want. Delilah was attacking hopelessly at Bianca as Bianca dodged them all effortlessly. We waited for exactly 54 seconds before Bianca had her sword on Delilah's neck. Thalia and Nico were looking triumphant whereas Andrew looked as if he was ready to burst.

"I was holding back, because she is just a child." Delilah said. Bianca didn't seem happy about that comment.

"Stop making excuses, because it won't work. The 3 of us are human lie detectors." Angel said.

"I challenge you. Same battle like theirs. Do you accept Angel?" Andrew said. Angel thought for a moment and said.

"I accept." Delilah had that triumphant smile even before the battle started. Nico and Thalia were looking at each other with all hope gone. Angel turned katastrofi into a sword and Andrew took out his.

The battle ended as soon as it started. It wasn't even a second and Angel already had her sword to Andrew's neck and his sword was still in the air. It started to fall and Angel caught it with her free hand and handed it to Andrew, and took her sword away from him.

"That is called defeating in 'no time at all'." Angel stated looking at Delilah. The 6 of their jaws almost hit the floor. Bianca and I had to control our laugh at this. Then Doc came inside.

"I guess you have seen some of Angel's skills." He said.

"Yeah. We did." Estelle said, still in shock.

"What is your name?" Nico asked Bi.

"Bianca." She responded. He became somewhat emotional but didn't show it.

"What are those swords?" Andrew asked.

"They're enchanted weapons that can turn into any weapon on thought." Angel said. "Mine is called katastrofi."

"Mine is called nivalis." Bianca said.

"Mine is called Nero." I said.

"Destruction, winter and water." Thalia said.

"They're Greek and Roman. Not English." Nico said.

"Yes. All three of us know Greek and Roman. Both Ancient and new so we wanted to keep some fancy names and kept those." Angel said.

"Let me show you to your rooms." Doc said taking everyone out of this room.

"Felt good." Angel said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Now I totally get why you hate them." Bianca said. "Except Thalia, Nico and Estelle of course."

"Angel-" I started.

"I know Storm. She is my half-sister." Angel responded.

"The 3 of them didn't do anything wrong." I said.

"Yeah. They deserve to know. I'll tell them tomorrow." She said.

"Shall we go out for a walk?" Bianca asked.

"That's a good idea Bi." Angel said. "Let's go."

(Time skip 2 hours. By this time Bruce Banner crashes into the New York sanctum, Doc gets captured by Maw and Spider-Man just enters inside the spaceship-doughnut.....?)

"Angel! The Doctor might be in trouble" Wong said/screamed.

"Guess I have to go and save him then." Angel said. "Bianca, you have to listen to your dad, okay? No nonsense when I'm gone. And please don't go with "I have to annoy the other" game."

"Yes ma'am." Bianca and I said in perfect sync.

"See you soon" Angel said and teleported. (AN: she got from the tesseract/space stone). I had to take care of things when these 2 are gone while Bianca will take care of Angel's trainees. Guess I'll have a hard time then.

AN: so that's the 7th chapter. R&R please.