Chapter 1

"All candidates arrived? "Sanskar asked after stepping in the vast green field.

"Sir! One candidate haven't arrived yet, " vishal said in obedient tone. Sanskar looked at wrist watch, lined formed on his forehead.

"Take roll call! " he said and vishal nodded.

"Everyone gather around! " vishal said and all candidates came toward them.

After roll call sanskar stepped forward and stood in front of them with joined hands at his back.

"My name is sanskar maheswari, I am your instructer for next three months. I want only three things from all of you
1. Discipline
2. Hard work
3. Patience
If you all promise me to give me these things i promise that after three months  when you all will step out from here them You all will be become a proud police officers, do you promise to give your best? "

"Yes sir! " All said in union.

"Keep your voice loud and clear, " Sanskar said in strict tone.

"YES SIR!"

Sanskar nodded at that.

"You all can go to your allocated rooms, list is on notice board, " Vishal said, and he left with them.

Sanskar looked  at huge gate, then at his  wrist watch, took a deep breath abd joined hands at his back.

*****************

"Sir! its dinner time, " vishal said after standing behind sanaksar.

"Close the gate and send cancellation lettet to last candidate, " sanaksar said, turned and walked toward the building.vishal went to close the gate.

"Wait!...wait! " A scream halted sanskar in his steps and he turned around.

A girl was running toward gate, with a back pack and a hand carry. Sanskar narrowed his eyes to see the face clearly. She stopped holding the almost closed gate with both hands and started taking deep breath.

"Just on time, " swara said and laughed.

*****************

"You are disqualified, " Sanskar said to swara before walking inside his office.

"What!!! "Swara asked in shocked tone then quickly went after him.vishal tried to stop her but no use.

"Why am i disqualified? " swara asked with disbelief.

Sanskar looked at with raised eyebrows for entering like that.

"What was the time to reach training center? " sanskar turned toward her and folded arms in front of his chest.

"I was lost, center is so high up in mountains and no proper path, " swara tried to explain.

"Don't give excuses for your incompetency...accept your mistake and apologise, " sanskar said in strict loud tone.

"If you have so problem with it then next time send map with acceptance letter so that no one get late, " swara said, giving him glares.

Sanskar looked at her for a second then stepped close to her.

"Don't ever talk back to me... your first lesson to learn will be importance of time... aplogise when you learn it, " sanskar said in low threatening tone. Swara blinked at him several time.

"Vishal!.. " sanskar called after stepping back.

"Yes sir! " vishal quickly entered inisde.

"Take her to her room, " sanskar said, sat on his chair behind desk.

"Let's go, " vishal said to swara who was  killing sanskar with her eyes.

**************

"Who is he to teach me lessons?... gow dare he? " swara gritted her teeth.

"Your instructer for next three months, " vihsal said. Swara shook her head and vishal nodded his head.

"Aish!!" Swara muttered with closed eyes.

"What? " vishal asked in confused tone.

"What is breakfast timing? " she asked with a smile.

To Be Continued....