Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V

"Noooo" Joven yelled. We all laughed and Joven was in last place.....again. I've been in 1 and 3 place. Ian and Anthony.

"Looks like someone is getting the punishment" Lasercorn said while laughing.

"I'm going to leave for this" I said and grabbed my new phone, headphones and keyboard and left. I left because I didn't want to see my older brother throw up or is about to throw up. No thanks. I walked to there little living room. Set up my new keyboard and turned on my phone. I'm glad I have a back up SD card with all my infomation and contacts and stuff. I put it in and all my information, music, and contacts were there. I mostly ues my phone to call or text and record my music. I hate that Kalal broke my other phone. I started looking threw my music and 'Everytime We Touch' isn't there. Crap. I guess I didn't transfer the song before little miss bitch broke my phone. I guess I can do it now. I looked out the room and I heard faint laughing and Mari 'Eww'ing. I just laughed to myself and closed the door. I turned on the keyboard and I can't put in my headphone because only I would be able to hear it not the recording. I turned on the keyboard, pressed record and started playing.

*Put on Everytime we touch slow if you can*

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times

Ian's P.O.V

When we were done, I was going to call Bella to come in when I heard a faint song being played. I went to the door slowly and the music got louder. I put my ear on the door and it was Bella singing and I guess she was using her new piano. The other came behide me and heard her too. I openned my door slowly and we saw her playing the keyboard and her phone on a stand recording. We all went in the room and heard her and didn't make a sound. We just stood there and heard her singing and playing. Wes smiling with Flitz. I just smiled and everyone did too. We heard her with music on a stage but her a natural, she never even let me hear her.
*The rest of the song they listened, this is after the song*

When the song was over, she stopped the recording and we all started clapping which scared her alittle.

"How long have you guys been here?" She asked blushing alittle.

"You arms are my castle, your heart is my sky, they wipe away tears that I cry" Wes said trying to imitate her but failed.

"You heard that" She said while all of us were laughing.

"Bella, it's a beautiful song, why did you hide it" Mari said.

"Because, I mostly keep my songs to myself" She said.

"Why" Everyone said at the sametime including me.

"Well, um.........because alot of people said that my songs sucked and that I shouldn't sing and to just kill myself because I break windows and kill animals with my singing" She said alittle shyly. We all started laughing.