Chapter 10

*EMMA'S POV*

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube videos and eating some pizza that I ordered for dinner and then I got a text from Jordan saying,

Hey babe, I'm ready to Skype call me at your leisure. Don't take too terribly long though, I miss you.

I smiled and opened up Skype, I found Jordan's name and started a call with him. He answered on the first ring and his perfect smiled appeared on the screen.

"Hey cutie." I said smiling.

"Hi beautiful. Whatcha up to?" He asked reclining in his computer chair.

"Nothing much, just eating some pizza taking it easy. How was your flight?" I asked interested how it went.

"It was nice, I slept a lot, listened to some music. Just the normal things you do on a flight." Jordan said swallowing hard. I nodded my head.

"Sounds very interesting. So what sound we talk about?" I asked examining something on his neck, it looked like bruises up and down his neck, but ignored it and engaged in the conversation. We talked for 3 hours straight, I checked my phone for the time and it read 1:43 am, I though it would be a good time to go to sleep.

"Hey babe, I think I'm going to head off to bed." I said rubbing my eyes and smiling.

"You're going to bed at 11:43? Weirdo much?" Jordan said smiling.

"You're 2 hours behind me, so technically I am not a weirdo and I'm completely normal." I said pulling me knees up to my chest.

"You do that a lot." Jordan said smiling with a bit of a blush in his cheeks.

"I do what?" I asked panicking that I did something embarrassing.

"You pull your legs up to your chest and you rest your head on top of your knees. It's so cute." Jordan said smiling sheepishly. I looked down and blushed, he makes me feel so special.

"Stop making me blush and stop stalling me. I have to go to bed, okay?" I said putting my hand over my face and staying there. Jordan didn't say anything and then I heard a phone camera snap a picture of something. I put my hands down and looked at Jordan who was smiling happily at something.

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling. He looked up from his phone and laughed.

"Oh nothing, check your Twitter notifications." Jordan said smirking. I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter, I saw a new notification from @xBayani. I clicked on it and I saw it was a picture of me with my hand over my face and the caption was 'isn't she a cuuutieeeee? My #wcw' he actually got the day right.

"Wow, you actually got the day right in my time." I said laughing and applauding. He laughed and smiled.

"Did it make your morning?" Jordan asked resting his head in his hands. I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Seeing your face will make my morning." I said smiling.

"Ditto." Jordan said smiling and laughing.

"Do you want to watching a movie and fall asleep through a screen?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Anything to make you stay." He said smiling.

"I'm going to join this call on my phone hold on." I said opening up Skype on my phone and calling my laptop. I added it and exited the call on my laptop. After a process of 5 minutes trying to set everything up, Jordan and I were ready to watch a movie.

We chose 'The Den' which was a scary movie and we both snuggled up in our beds and I started playing the movie. I feel like everything in my life is about to change because of him but I feel happy about it.

-
-
-
Sorry for the shirt chapter, but it's Thanksgiving so I couldn't write a lot today, hopefully all of you guys and an amazing day with your families and I love you all.