Denial and Determination

Hello! Here's the next chapter of the story! If you don't like the dress I wrote about, just imagine your own dress ^,^

The dress fit you perfectly, hugging your bust and waist before flaring out elegantly. It had layers of tulle that gave it the full, ball-gown look. It laced up in the back, and had a shorter layer of a lacy sheer fabric on the top layer of the skirt. The dress reached the floor, and was absolutely gorgeous.

You grinned at Hikaru, surprised he was able to pick a dress that you liked. He gave you a thumb up, and then pushed you back into the changing room.

"Change back and then give me the dress! I have to go choose accessories now!" Hikaru demanded.

You huffed at all of the manhandling, and reluctantly handed him the dress.

"What's up with this ball Hikaru?" You interrogated

"What do you mean?" He replied innocently. You rolled your eyes.

"You must be up to something.... I don't trust you."

Hikaru clutched his heart in fake surprise. He gave you what he hoped was a good heartbroken look, but you only snorted and pushed past him. You were glad the Host Club wasn't doing any crazy cosplaying today, and you just sat with your designations.

Many girls complimented you on the outfits your team came up with for the Host Club, and they also asked you how you were doing after your near death experience. Hosting hours flew by quickly, and pretty soon it was almost time for closing.

You waved goodbye to the Host Club, and started on your way home, only to be stopped by Tamaki.

"It is official!" He squealed. "The ball shall be at the end of the week."

You sighed and showed your acknowledgment of Tamaki's plan.

Hikaru watched you and Kaoru's interactions as the next day passé, and decided that the ball alone wouldn't do the job. When Kaoru was distracted, he pulled Kyoya over.

"Wouldn't the Host Club's profits increase significantly if we started hosting male students as well? I mean we have a female host now, and a beautiful one at that. No doubt boys will be lining up to designate her." Hikaru offered with faux innocence.

Kyoya was going to brush Hikaru's comments off, but then he froze. The ginger idiot actually had a good idea. He pushed his glasses up on his nose, and turned towards the smirking twin.

"That is a surprisingly valid offer that I will take into consideration." Kyoya drawled.

Hikaru strolled away triumphantly, and imagined the jealousy that Kaoru would endure having to see many boys fawning over you.

.

.

The next day, you strolled into the Host Club, and were surprised to see Kyoya waiting for you. He motioned you over, and informed you of the new set-up. Apparently, you were now going to be hosting boys.

That was exactly what you wanted to deal with, as putting up with the drama of the Host club and your own messed up hormones just wasn't enough trouble. You mentally sighed as you agreed with Kyoya.

You went to the back to change into the cosplay for the day, and groaned when you saw your costume. A maid dress! Really? Damn perverted redhead. You put on the dress grudgingly, silently thanking the fact that it wasn't ridiculously short.

You put the little headband in your hair, and pulled up the tights. You sneaked outside, and saw the rest of the Host Club dressed as butlers. You poked your head around the corner, and flushed as everyone immediately turned towards you.