The Host Club is Weird...

Ok, here’s the second chapter. >,< I’ve been editing this story to have longer chapters, so for my readers from fanfiction, there will be fewer chapters. (You new readers, just so you know, I’m editing and re-uploading this from fanfiction.net, so that's why I'm saying these things ^u^). Thanks for reading my story!

_________________________________________

All of the boys and Haruhi looked at you in confusion as you fell back onto the couch still giggling.

“What’s wrong (f/n)? Are you in awe of our absolute beauty and attractiveness?”  Tamaki drawled as he sauntered over to you and placed a finger under your chin. You wiped a tear from your eye and said

“No, you all look ridiculous, especially you Blondie.” Tamaki jumped back with a horrified expression on his face. He disappeared from your view and reappeared in his corner of woe.

“Tamaki, we need to take our places.” Kyoya ordered. Tamaki was immediately revived, and the rest of the Host Club took up position in front of the door. You looked on as the door opened, and a chorus of voices exclaimed “Welcome!” Instantly all of the girls that entered the room squealed at the “gorgeousness” of the Host Club.

You tilted your head to the side. ‘Why do the girls think that the Host Club looks cute? They look like a bunch of idiots to me’. Sighing at the spectacle you watched as Tamaki went to greet the girls along with the rest of the Host Club… in prince costumes. ‘They kind of look like Disney Prince wannabes.’

Still sitting on the couch you observed Tamaki go and flirt with all of his customers. Irritated at all the screams and squeals being emitted, you stood up. As if noticing your newness, a cluster of girls from Tamaki’s group came to greet you.

“Do you want to come join us with Tamaki?” They chorused.

“Not particularly. He kind of irritates me.” You replied.

Hearing this Tamaki’s eyes filled with crocodile tears, and all of the girls immediately went to his side so they could comfort him. Feeling a little guilty about how harshly you had been treating Tamaki you went over to apologize.

“Sorry for being so mean Tamaki, it’s just that you have a little too much… personality for me.” You winced as his eyes widened and he threw his arms around you.

“I knew you liked me you sneaky girl. No one can resist me or my dazzling eyes!” thrown back by the end of his nonsense you looked up to see his eyes. They were a very odd shade of blue that looked violet. You blinked in surprise, then carefully extracting yourself from his embrace drawled

“Frankly, I was only apologizing because I felt bad. Don’t get so touchy!” You then stomped off, irritated at having been attacked by Tamaki again. ‘Can’t a girl have personal space around here?’ You were there just long enough to see him retreat to his corner of woe and begin growing mushrooms.

You then noticed Kyoya off to the side holding a bunch of books with another group of girls. Looking closer you saw pictures of all the Host Club members on the covers, and realized that he was selling photo books. ‘Of course this Kyoya character would be the money obsessed guy.’

Strolling past him you saw Honey and Mori sitting together with some other girls. Looking in front of Honey, you noticed an obscene amount of cake in front of the diminutive boy. You then witnessed him eat every single one within a matter of minutes. Taken aback at his voraciousness you then noticed Mori wiping some crumbs off his cousin’s face.  ‘He may be frightening in his consumption of cake, but Honey is one cute little bugger.’