Surprise Update :)

Abraham Lincoln once said, “I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”

You must be wondering why the surprise update, right?

Today on the occasion of Thanksgiving, even though it isn't celebrated in my country as much, I would like to thank all of your amazing souls..♡

For the previous four months I've read all the comments and inboxes you've sent me. I am sorry I haven't replied to any of them yet but you should know how grateful I am. I consider myself really lucky to have recieved all your love and blessings. I really love you guys for that. I may be far from being a success today, but as the quote says, I sure have no heart to let you guys down. I just can't do that.

So I have a new idea I'd like to present in front of you.

How about I start another quote book from 1st of January?

I have my semester all december and new year doesn't seem like a bad time to start over.

But I won't title it 'Quote of the day' because I may or may not update daily. But sometimes even update two as and when it catches my eyes.

And I hope you don't mind one or two repeats since it's hard to remeber all of the quotes I have posted so far which is around 300.

Oh, all your suggestions to make it better are welcomed too.

I have missed you guys and I hope you have been good :)

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the year. And I hope you all have a great time ahead!

~♡~