16th May, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

"We are going to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time."

~ Misha Collins

He is definitely leading by example, and setting a very good example of how to behave in the world by doing random acts of kindness.

We are here to follow your footsteps Misha!

Kindness, a quality of being friendly, generous and considerate. Its something we don’t get to see or hear about very often these days. But the hope isn't lost as long as we ourselves keep it alive.

In an attempt to resurrect the spirit of kindness in every heart and acknowledge the 'acts of kindness' no matter how small or big, we a group of 12 people have initiated project 'M For Kindness' dedicated to Misha Collins for his upcoming 40th birthday.

We ask you to come forward with stories, poems and artwork using your talent and experience on theme of 'Acts of Kindness'. We will compile the best entries and make it into a book which will be published on MIsha Collins' Birthday that is 20th August 2014 and will be sold all over the world through websites like Amazon.com etc, the sum of money collected will be donated to Misha Collins' charity Random Acts (http://www.therandomact.org/)

Follow us on @MForKindness on wattpad for more details.

Join us if you want to be a part of this project, to help us celebrate the expression of this slowly dwindling but vital virtue.

And we eagerly await your participation.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~

Quote Of The Day ツ  {2}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara