New Journey ( Chapter 13 )

c/s/p/v= cities/states/provinces/villages

 *A few months after the visit*

Your POV:

So many things. So many things about me. Things I forgot, memories that vanished, disappeared. I never thought I would have to do this. But. I have to. 

I made a promise to myself. A promise that after i'm discharged, I will go on a quest. An adventure. To regain my memories, since it seems like I forgot many events and memories of my real life. The one before I was here.

I thought that I knew myself better. I already knew the countries wiped me out in the 1500's, my parents, my 2p. It seems that i've forgotten a big part of my life. An important one at that.

Now that i'm discharged, I can start this adventure. No matter how long it takes, I will find out what I forgot and what happened! Since my 2p seems to have a grasp of some of my picture, she could help me out.

Since a lot of people refresh memories by looking at old pictures, I decided to do that first. I'm sure that i'll find something. I'm intent to find out the real me!

No matter how much energy and rounds of converting oxygen into carbon-dioxide it takes, I am gonna regain those memories!

I walk on the mezzanine to the loft, when I reach a special door with the words: Old Photos and Toys . As I enter, the smell of dust and nostalgia enters the room. The smell completely permeates the whole room.

While looking around, I stumble upon a strange picture. It was a picture of me, and a woman with mid-length brunette hair, slim build, brown eyes and an eye-catching smile. I could only see a simple dark blue hoodie with an orange R letter. She looked to be 16 or so. Huh. What a strange person.

Did I know her? I start to feel dazed, and without warning, I drop to the floor, losing my consciousness.

???

A young woman was talking to a girl in a cafe. The girl the woman was talking to seemed distressed, panic was evident on her face. The woman was trying to calm her. " Are you sure it's a good idea? What if you're stuck there forever? "

" Don't worry. It's just a simple task Angela. I'll  come back to you. "

The girl seemed to relax a bit at this.

" Whatever you say, Y/N. But that still doesn't help me. I'm just concerned for you. "

...

My eyes fluttered open. That's when I remembered what I saw. Who is Angela? Could she be the girl in the picture? Why was I talking to her? I slowly get up, bones aching, and look at the picture again. That's her! The same girl I talked to!

Then I feel adrenaline pumping through my veins.

A memory! I remembered!

I start jumping up and down with my fist in the air.

So, it looks like Angela was a friend of mine. 

Huh, I wonder where and how I met her.

Seems like this journey still has a lot of surprises for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter!

Not edited

Woah, two chapters in a day! That's new.

Looks like the reader is on a journey to find lost memories. In that case, it means she's basically having a case of amnesia.

Well, there's plenty of chapters to come, I wonder.  What do you think? How will the story turn out?

I think i'll rename this book, i'm still not comfortable with the current title, I feel like it's not something that relates to the story much.

Well, that's all.

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Author.💖

Everything I just wrote totals up to 595 words.