The Beginning.

She wasn't the first girl I loved. But still she was the one. Charming, open minded, daring. A ton can be said about her. And it's still not enough. She was the one you treat like a lady, though she wasn't quite a lady herself. When she entered the room, my eyes automatically, without any doubt were gazing at her. I wasn't doing it on purpose. In opposite, I was barely able not to look that way. It took me long time to finally tell her what it all was about. It all happened like something surreal. I was studying with her for a year back then. But as we were divided into groups, we actually never had a real talk. And then. Suddenly.
- "Heey,bro!Do you have that homework?"
Yes,I did. And it was like booooom. Boom and she was everywhere. And at the same time elsewhere. All I was thinking about was her. Her. Her. HER.
- "Hi?"
- "Hi."
It meant a world to me. My visions kept me alive that time. They still do.
- "I like you".
- "Hahahhaha what? I dooon't understand ahahha".
- "I like you more than just a friend".
- "I don't think I get you ta da da ta da da".
But still. There was plenty of interest. To me and my feelings. And it wasn't all about that. She started to act as if she liked me. In fact, I had zero hopes. I was trying not to. I was just lying around and imagining us together. All my dreams were intruded by her. She became the main object of them. And it was wonderful, as much as it could be. We began chatting for like ... Always.