Year AZ

Year AZ the era of war, where the Philippine nation was challenge into battle and threatened to be colonized. From adults, teenagers, and even childrens was called upon to defend the nation's land. The blood of our soldiers and the blood of the enemy painted our soil, countless of lives lost. But the land was defended and the enemy fleed, but how the nation leaders feared of reliving the countless of lives they sacrificed for the sake of freedom and with that they stand firm implenting an institution for young, smart and skilled soldiers to be their future protectors. 

10 years has passed since the era of war. The nation encountered peace but throughout the years they have been rebuilding a solid nation much equipped with fearful weapons, a solid army and effective strategy. It is known to them that the peace they work for might be destroyed in matter of once again initiating of war and each citizen has a clear understanding of each probability and has engaged themselves to aid their mother land in any use they can possibly do.

Present time

C. Lazaro: Oh den bakit hindi ka pa bihis? ma lalate tayo niyo, kahit pa ako ang commander ng eskwelahan hindi pwede ma late tayo. (he opened the door to den's room)

Den: Dad! Alam ko, hindi ko rin gusto ma late, its not in my vocabulary ang ma late, just a sec dad I'l grab my paperworks muna (she immediately grabbed her papers and backpack and headed to the door.

The two arrive in the garage door and quickly entered the vehicle and headed towards a high and mighty academy built after Year AZ the era of war. As the engine started and proceeded to their school den had her eyebrow creased dahil she was reading one of her paperworks and one paper had a interesting case that was not solve even after 10 years had passed.

C. Lazaro quickly noticed how his daughter eyebrows creased, both of them was sitiing in the backseat of the vehicle.

C. Lazaro: hmmmm...lalim iniisip natin ha? hahaha. Anu ba yan binabasa mo anak? (he asked)

Den: Hmmmm...(her attention was still on the piece of paper)

C. Lazaro: Huy....anak...

Den: Yes dad? anu po yun? (she smiled)

Den had clearly no idea that her father was asking a question dahil tutuk na tutuk ito sa binabasa niya, it was such a interesting case and somehow quite mysterious, this was only a topic in one of her subjects at school, Her professor was refering to cold cases examples, those cold cases are cases without a lead or it was never been solved. It really got her attention, her curiousity was peaking out of her skin dahil right after that she went to the libary and search for the details regarding the case.

C. Lazaro: Sabi ko anu ba yang binabasa mo?

Den: ahhh...hehe....eto po? kahapon po kasi our teacher was dicsussing about some cold cases that was never solved and one case got me a bit interested po...it happened in the year AZ po and it was like 10 years ago pa and still the case isn't solve. Are you familiar of this case dad?

C. Lazaro: What case is it nak?

Den: uhm, Bloodshed 132....