Chapter 5: Fusheng-Hong meetup

Next day, Yunlan has taken off from work so he was still sleeping because he came late last night. Fusheng claimed his chance and called Zhu Hong to tell her that he wants to settle his parents problem as soon as it can be. Zhu Hong has always treated him nice. Infact, she's like his best Aunt. He knows that Aunt Hong knows his father from long time ago, so maybe she will help him to get his dad along with Fanwei's dad.

Beside, he also want to ask her regarding his recent finding. Do you remember Zhao Yunlan's diary he hid in second chapter, when Yunlan came home?

"Hello! Aunt Hong. Good morning!"

"Oh! Ahsheng! very good morning. Why you called me this early morning? Is everything alright?"

"Yes Aunt everything is fine."

"Thank god! Then what's the matter?"

"Aunt Hong I want to discuss something with you. Will you meet me at nearby coffee shop this afternoon?"

"Sure baby."

~~~

Sun is already shining bright when Zhao Yunlan opened his eyes. Eyes widens when he sees the time its 11 in morning. He was so exhausted from work that he could not wake up early today. Beside, today there's not much work in SID as Chu and Da Qing could handle it. 

He takes quick shower and then goes to see his son as he wanted to use this day to spend sometime with his son by taking him to eat at restaurant.

"Fusheng! Where are you baby?" He voiced as he couldn't find him in his room.

His phone rings.

"Hello Dad!"

"Ahsheng where are you wandering this early morning? have you taken breakfast?" Zhao Yunlan grumpily asked him.

Zhu Hong chuckled and said from loudspeaker "Huh! Chief since when did 11:30 became early morning?"

"Hey you! Zhu Hong mind your own business! Huh? And excuse me! Fusheng what are you doing with Hong?" Yunlan snapped.

"Hahahaha Yunlan you are so lazy when their is no work. " Zhu Hong dared to tease him.

"What! See who is talking about laziness. Haha! The lady who can't even bother to take her own food which is just kept right in front table. I feel sad for Xiao Guo to have such lazy jie to handle. Poor xiao Guo!" Zhao yunlan provoked her by mocking her back.

While Fusheng was having fun time listening to the bickering elders. He chuckled.

"And you were so stupid back then you remember? when we were in the college, that I have to make you realize that someone had crush on you. And you use to think that he was stalking us for me." Hong was in complete flow of argument.

"Don't talk about him I hate him he not at all loved me and that was just pretendence. Btw, how dare you discuss my lovelife in front of my son. I can cut your bonus for that!" Yunlan threatened.

"Nice joke! But FYI I'm not at work presently. And today's my leave too so you can't!" Hong defended herself.

"Ok Fine! now Fusheng can you answer me why are you there?"

"Are you both done?" Fusheng confirmed before telling.

"Yes!!" Bot Hong and Yunlan said in unison.

"Dad I'm here to ask aunt Hong to help in my assignment project about different animal species nothing more." Fusheng lied ofcourse.

"What! Hahaha! In this whole big world you choose her to help you in studies. Son its like asking penguin about flying." Yunlan burst in laughter after that.