📍1📍

A car zoomed into the college campus. A boy in his early 20s stepped out of his sports car and A girl in a very short dress came out of the passenger seat.

She clunged onto the boy's arms like a grape from its vines

G- Shivaay baby, you know I read yesterday College Magazine and you know we're the hottest couple of this college, Not that Vicky and his girlfriend, Natasha. I'm so happy.

S-Stop it, Tia. It doesn't matter that we're the hottest couple or not. The thing which matters is that we're together.

Tia gave him a fake smile.

T- Yeah right.

Shivaay and Tia were walking in the college corridor when a girl in her early 20s bumped into Shivaay and all her books fell down on the floor. She adjusted her specs and glared at the boy.

G- I didn't knew that you donated your eyes recently

Shivaay glared at her.

S- Look who we have here. Miss Chashmish.

She angrily glared at him and bend down to pick up her books.

G- If you've weak memory, then let me tell you my name is Anika. Not Chashmish.

T- Baby! Why are you wasting your time with this downmarket girl. Let's go.

S- You're right, baby.

Shivaay and Tia left from there and Anika huffed in anger.

A- Bl**dy losers.

She went to her class and sat beside her only friend, Gauri.

G- What happened, Ani? You're looking angry.

A- All because of that loser.

Gauri understood that she was talking about Shivaay.

G- Chill Ani. Why do you even think about him? He's not worth it.

Anika took deep breath and nodded her head.