Chapter Three

*Previously*

" HEY LAUREN WAIT FOR ME" i look behind and .... ooh great 

*Continuation* 

Lauren's POV:

Here she is. The Person that i probably hate the most in this world. Anna . Here is a short story that will hopefully explain my hate for her:

Once upon a time, shined a tiny star, in between billions of other stars. It was a happy and a bubbly star, quite shy, but loyal and actually funny. Though, llike every thing, it had its own secrets. Its secret could have ruined her life, if any one ever knew about it. So this star held onto it, and did everything to protect it. But every secret ends up revealed one day or another. And the day this little star met another star, just like her, she forgot about her fears and was ready to open up to the her new friend. She shouldn't have, but her new friend made her feel a way she has never experienced before. She felt happy, she wanted to shine, she felt like she would shine brighter than the moon in a dark black sky in a clear summer night. Or the sun. She fell in love for the first time. But it wasn't supposed to happen, stars who are alike can't like each other, if she believed what the other stars said. And that was her secret. It became harder everyday to shut up. And one day, the new friend, Anna, discovered that the tiny star - me- was hiding something.

And that is how i ended pulled out of the closet, when i wasn't ready at all, and had to admit to the world that i was bi. Sure, things didn't go well at all: people were making fun of me, and I lost literally all my friends. Anna made sure everyone knew. She made sure that i was feeling ashamed and lonely. 

i won't lie, i was broken.

One day though, everything changed. The mockeries became bullying, the jokes became hurtful insults and the " get out of my way"s became acts of violence.

Ha.

that was the day, Anna discovered that i had feelings for her since the beginning. She was so mad and confused, i swear she would have killed me if a police car didn't pass by at that moment.

*flashback*

i don't like this situation. Not because it hurts, or because i might get injured. But because i felt fragile and vulenerable. And as i was curled up into a ball, against the wall, i was hoping with all my heart, that no one would enter, feel pity and save me. I hate pity and i hate attention. i want to disappear through the crowd, become invisible, and live on my own. Anna was standing calmly against the wall facing me. Two girls and three guys wre with her. All had the same evil smirk on their face, and were talking like nothing happened. Like they didn't just wait for everyone to leave the skatepark and not let me quit too until the night fell. Like they didn't kick me and made me fall to my knees, in tears. I felt something warm on my lips,that tasted weird and i knew that my cheek was bleeding pretty bad. My stomach hurts and i feel like i would be sick in the seconds coming. My vision is blurry, and i feel an imbearable headache and i couldn't wip away my tears as they tied my hands behind my back apparently.

I wanted to stop feeling. Because, as i was hurting, all i wanted to was call Anna for help; I wanted to wake up in her arms and find out it was all just a nightmare. How can I love someone who hurt me so much, will forever be the biggest mystery to me. How to stop loving? Can I decide who to love? Probably not, if i did, i wouldn't have fallen for someone who'd destroy my life in such a way.

* end of flashback* 

I apparently fell asleep or fainted after that, and they ran away, as a police car was passing by, leaving me there. Until the next morning. A girl came early to try the skatepark for the first time. She was so beautiful... you probably guessed, that girl is Melanie. She was new in town, and called the hospital as soon as possible. And ven though we didn't knew each other, i saw tears falling down her cheeks, when the doctor said i had broken ribs and scars all over my body. I didn't evn knew they did it to me. And, when her hand held mine, i felt a warmness i was longing since about a year. 

And that's why i hate Anna.

She walks to me, an evil look in her eyes and said " watch out dyke" 

Ouch.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

sorry, the last paragraph is quite messed up, i need to edit it... thanks for reading, hope you like it <3