First Chapter

( just to say, that I'll probably write alot in Lauren's POV in this story, as I feel more comfortable.. hope you like it!)

Lauren's POV:

You know that feeling where all your emotions are like attacking you, when you don't even find the right words to express what's you're having or even from where to start? This is exacly how I feel. I think that the reason I don't know from where to start is that when I think about it, it seems to me that it has always been like this, and I was just too blind to notice anything.

Till now.

Wherever I go, I feel people looking at me, laughing behind my back, talking about me, as " the desperate and naïve girl". Lisa says that I'm just paranoïd.... to be honest, who wouldn't if the people they loved and admired the most betrayed them?

Once again, I don't think that the fact that my bestfriend left me without any explanation is completely behind this anxiety that is haunting me since almost four months. We were just talking our usual walk in the woods, and she didn't speak a full sentence all along. She was my everything, she was considered as the 7th Cimorelli sister, I was trying my best to be there for her.... Christina said that people come in and out of your life, that's how it works.

There will always be a reason to why you meet people, either you need them to chnge your life, or you're going to change theirs. In the best or worst ways. But we saved each other. I needed her and she needed me.

Some people, when going away, leave scars in your heart and tears in your eyes, but it always end as a lesson. Not one teaching that we shouldn't trust anyone but one teaching that that's how life works and the more you think of your problems, the heavier they get. Though, there are people who leave warm memories, that we remember someday, that would make us smilegoofily without even noticing.

I think that in the end, the only thing that makes me frown when I remember that Melanie left is when I wonder if she's okay. She's been hurting, I know it, she told me everything, from the blackmailing to the bullying at school. I want to be there to help her through anything she's going through. This is not fear, she's one of the sweetest persons I know. She's funny, silly and always finds a way to make Dani and and I feel better and less stressed during our days of hard work in the studio or before a concert...

So I'm sure her depart is not the main reason for the panic and anxiety I'm feeling right now... Maybe it is when..

" HEY LAUREN WAIT FOR ME" I look behind me... Ohh great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADAAAA :D first chapter, I hope you like it ^_^ comment below and tell me what you think about this! Thanks, and enjoy <3