Anywhere But Here (Part One)

I'm still updating this in parts because I'm typing on mobile. :3 Dedicated to both HakunaMatata7 and BigBlackGlasses for being such amazing people an for helping me be inspired again. I've been in quite a slump and I was about to fall into a depression but now I'm pretty good.

Anywhere But Here (Part 1):

"You're supposed to be in school." Guitar boy utters to me when he finds me sitting at a bench in the park.

I shrug and look down at my feet. How am I supposed to live a normal life after having a baby with my step-father? "Schools the last thing on my mind."

"Ah... Do you want to talk about what's wrong?"

"Yes, but I can't." I finally say the truth, I can't believe I just said that to a boy who's name I don't even know. Maybe I'm losing my mind. "Shouldn't you be in school too? To be honest, you look like you're in the same grade as me."

"I'm homeschooled." He slides onto the bench, sitting next to me.

I don't move, but I tense up.

"What's your name?" He asks, his smile memorizing me.

"My name? It's Tessa, what's yours?"

"I'm Chase Monroe." Chase. Guitar boy's name is Chase. Chase. It's short-simple-and-sweet. However it's similar to Chris. They both have C names, they're both boys. Guys. Men. Whatever you call them.

"It's nice to meet you." I fake a smile.

"You can talk to me if somethings wrong, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"It's not important." My fingers tug at the hem of my uniform skirt awkwardly.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." Chase gets up and disappears.

I really want to trust him, but I'm just too afraid to. I really need someone to be here for me.

I spend the day at the park, not sure where else I could go. I've decided that I really can't be pregnant, or keep this baby, but I'm not even sure of that. I've pondered with the idea of adoption but what if when the child is grown and it looks for me? How could I explain myself, for giving up a part of me? But I defiantly can't keep it and raise it by myself, being a teenage mother is not unheard of, or impossible but... I don't think I'm strong enough. I also have no idea how to support it... Or what if the baby asks about it's dad? I can't tell it about Chris. I don't know what to do.

Chase shows up at the park again, sometime mid-day. He doesn't speak to me and spends his time strumming sweet notes on his guitar. I stand in front of him, behind the group that rally's around him.

The strums of his cords, whisper sweet lovely things to me. But the lyrics of the song speaks. "There are no words, to paint a picture of you girl, your eyes and those curves..." Chase goes on singing in a voice that would make pretty much any girl fall in love with him.

I wave bye to Chase and leave to go to Jenny's. Jenny is busy baby-sitting and I offer to help her. Her little brothers Ben and Max are on the prowl for more sugary things.

To be continued... (too lazy to type more at the moment:3)