Dreaming of Darcy--Chapter 3

I would love to know what you think of the story so far. I know this chapter is especially short but I am working on trying to make the chapters longer. I realize all of them are pretty short right now. Like I said before, if you have any ideas or suggestions, please tell me!! Anyway, thank you for reading my story, it really means a lot! I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment (I really do read all of them!), it is always much appreciated! Fanning would be nice too :)

~Dreaming of Darcy~

Chapter 3

-----

The best way to catch Darcy's interest...pretend you're not interested.

-----

“Well, in that case,” Katrina began, “I don't think I have any problem in helping you to locate him. After all, a man with his looks must have a bunch of friends who are just as good looking, yeah?”

Nate rolled his eyes. “Goodness gracious, are guys all you girls ever think or talk about? I don't even know why I put up with you both. You drive me crazy.” This time we both ignored him.

“So shall we come up with a plan then, Katrina?” I asked.

“Yes, of course we should. I think the best way to approach this would be to--”

“Hold up a second there,” Nate interrupted. “What are you guys talking about now? What plan?”

“We're going to find Gregory Darcy,” I stated simply.

Nate just about flipped out. “You're going to do what?? Laila, are you freakin' out of your mind? How exactly do you plan on doing that?”

Now I was starting to get annoyed. He was overreacting like crazy, even worse than I had expected. “Don't know yet, Einstein. Maybe if you had let Tri finish talking, we could have both been enlightened. You know she is the most logical out of us three.”

“Um, you know what guys, I just realized I have to get home. My mom told me this morning she had a few errands for me to run after school and to come home as soon as possible.”

“Katrina! You can't leave me alone with Nate. And you have to finish what you were saying before!” I exclaimed while Nate mumbled something under his breath. It sounded like, “Way to follow the plan now,” but I must have heard wrong because that would make absolutely no sense.

“Sorry, babe, but I don't want to get in any trouble. Bye, Natie. I'll text you both later, ok? ” I didn't have any choice but to nod. Katrina never got in trouble. There was no point in making her start now because of me and my silly antics. I sighed heavily and turned to face Nate. I guess he would just have to help me. Now convincing him would be the problem.