Swimming Lessons (part1)

AN:// The MC is female in this scenario because of the type of swimsuit

"How did I end up in this situation," you thought to yourself as you walked towards the Avatar of Envy's room wearing a hoodie and shorts.

~A few days prior~

"No No No No....." Levi shouted at his screen while his character began to die again by being smacked into the water.  You sat in his tub and rolled your eyes at him while you read one of the many mangas your host graciously lent you while he finished his quest. After a moment or two the game screen flashed black with a game over logo, causing the demon to roar in rage and spew several curse words that you didn't think he knew. Sliding into the tub further you let him have his fit. It was the best was to just let him get his frustrations out. He would be done in a minute. And that he was. Just a quickly as he started the fit, he stopped because he didn't want to risk hurting you on accident. He'd gotten better since meeting you.

"Are you feeling better Levi?" You ask once he returned to the chair he'd flipped upside down to an upright position. His face was puckered as he'd just eaten a lemon before sighing and walking over to you.

"No not really. I mean the game mechanics kept glitching and acting as the water was deadly when I've played it before and it's never done that before." He said with a grumpy tone that made you chuckle. You stood up in the tub, the extra inches bringing you to the demon's face

"H-hey what do you think-" He began to shout as you tousled his hair causing him to gain a bright crimson blush as he began studdering.

"It's ok Levi, it's probably just a bug. It should be worked out soon." He hummed a small response but said nothing out of embarrassment.  "Besides, didn't you say you thought the female lead in that game looked like me, well this glitch makes her more like me since I can't swim." Hearing that caused Levi to freeze and his eyes to shoot open. He immediately grabbed your wrist to make you stop playing with his hair while looking at you with a serious expression.

"What do you mean you don't know how to swim?" He asked catching you off guard. You looked away realizing admitting that might have been a bad thing but it was too late now. So you gulped a mouthful of air, fidgeted with your fingers and admitted a secret.

"I- I don't know how to swim, I never was able to learn properly. When I was a kid and wanted to learn my dad, sister and cousins all thought the best way to teach me to swim was to throw me into the water when it was about 55 degrees and hold me under the water so 'I'd get used to the feeling of holding my breath." You trembled slightly as the memories tried to come back to the surface. "Now that I'm older I should be able to go and try to learn but every time I try to get into the water, other than bathwater, I have a panic attack." Your shaking got worse and immediately and uncharacteristically Levi pulled you into a hug bringing you back from your nightmare.

"Hey now, there is no need for you to be scared." He said causing you to freeze from the pure shock. "Humans are so stupid. They don't think about how they can hurt people. Water is an amazing place. I feel so relaxed in it. And you will too!"

"Huh?" You ask as he releases you from the surprise hug.

"I'm going to teach you to swim and love the water as much as Henry does!" He says this as he points to the goldfish in the massive tank on the wall of his room.  You looked over to the goldfish who was floating along in the water without a care in the world, blowing bubbles as he went. You chuckled at the thought.

"Well maybe, but I think Henry will always beat me in the love for the water." You say with a smile only confusing the demon. "As beautiful as I think the water is, especially beneath the surface. I can't exactly breathe under it." You crack a smile making Levi laugh too.

"Point taken. Ok so let's get you started with the basics." He says getting ready to go into an explanation on floating technics until you interrupt.

"Um, Levi-Sensei..." You ask causing him to pause in his teaching and blush.

"Um. yes. *clears throat* what is it? Y/N-chan?" He asked stammering through his blush making you laugh.

"As much as I'd love to start lessons immediately, I don't have a swimsuit." You say motioning to your casual clothing. Levi looked you once up and down before blushing at a thought and covering his mouth with his fist.

"W-well you should totally get one. Here I bet you'd look cute wearing this one." He says as he points to a manga where Ruri-chan is wearing a bathing suit in a beach chapter. Nodding you tell him you were going to go shopping with Asmo later and he'd help pick something out. The demon was annoyed you were picking to have his brother help you decide on a  suit but there was nothing he would do. Before he could have reacted you were already out the door and in search of Asmo for help.

Ok, guys, I will do my best to get part 2 up as soon as possible. I have an idea of how it's going to go but I need to double-check some terms and phrases that I'll use in it. Especially since I can't swim in real life, I need to learn how to teach someone in the story. Hope you enjoyed it.