2:06 AM

Calvin

"What the fuck did you just said?!" I exclaimed.

"I am telling the truth, Calvin. Angelique is cheating on you." Mariin ang bawat pagbitaw ni Rafael ng mga salita.

And I can't believe that all.

My baby cheating on me for that lame as fuck Luke.

It will never going to happen.

"What are you up to?!" Nawala na ang pasensya ko. Kinwelyuhan ko na ang bading na si Rafael.

With my eyes blazing, I continued. "Stop shitting on me!"

"For the love of God, I am not the one who is shitting here. It's Angeli--"

My fist landed on his face. It was so hard that it made his nose to produce blood down his mouth.

This faggot. The fuck with him?!

Napapikit siya, tila bang pinipigil ang namumuong inis. Wiping the blood from his nose, he mumbled, "Dumb."

"Dumb?" I smirk. "Dumb."

Kinwelyuhan ko uli siya.

Putangina.

Ano bang gusto ng baklitang 'to?

Ako?

May gusto sa akin ang bading na 'to?

Kaya ba gumagawa siya ng paraan para siraan sa akin ang girlfriend ko? Para maghiwalay kami?

Tangina?

"Now, I get it. You like me, kaya mo sinisiraan ang girlfriend ko." My face is dangerously close to him. With my eyes blazing, I tried to intimidate him. "Well, sorry to say, faggot but I will never going to buy that!"

"What the hell?!" He tried to fucking get away from my grasp, "Why would you fucking assume that?! Ako na nga iyong tumutulong, ako pa 'yung masama?"

Napakurap siya na para bang hindi makapaniwala sa narinig. "Wow."

"C-Calvin . . ." Bevs is petrified. I can clearly see the fear from her eyes the moment . . . the moment I shoot Dae on the head with my gun that's devicing a silencer.

Yes, I killed my bestfriend.

Benjamin and Shantal, as well.

I killed the three of them. And Bevs is next. She is fucking next.

"This is for tolerating my motherfucking girlfriend. You don't fucking deserve to live!"

Napatalon sa gulat si Bevs. Hanggang sa nanginig ang buong katawan niya. Halata ang labis na panghihina dala ng kilabot na aking dinudulot.

"We . . . w-we can still talk about this, Calvin. We can still fix it." Natitigalgalan niyang panimula. Tumayo siya at dahan-dahang lumapit sa akin. The gun is still pointed on her head.

"If you could just drop the gun now, I can help you get away from this murder." I saw her swallow hard. "Promise, I will not tell anyone. I will be your accomplice. I--"