1:58 AM

Author's Note: Trigger warning, this Episode will going to show some violent actions. Please, be guided as you choose to continue.

×××

Beverly

"We need to stop Calvin!" I started to panic.

Ako ang sobrang nahihintakutan para kay Rafael. Alam ko, hindi maganda ang mangyayari sa kanya ngayon. Sa estado ng pag-iisip ni Calvin, I know that Rafael really needs to get away from him. As soon as possible.

"Don't," Shantal suddenly mumbled. Her perfect eye brow is lifted. "let the drug addict do his thing to that faggot."

"Pero, Shantal. Hindi ka ba natatakot? With the current mental state of Calvin, he might just kill Rafael!" Call me overthinker, I don't care. I am just really not feeling good about this. "And if that happens, Calvin will going to drag us down! Wake the effin up--"

"Well bitch, I don't care." It was now Anj's turn to roll her eyes at me. "And if you don't want to be a part of this narrative, you might just, like," she gestured her hand dramatically towards the entrance door, "get the motherfucking out of this damn building. You fucking know?"

Napahilamos na lang ako sa aking mukha. Kasabay noon ang pagsandal ko sa pader. Hindi ko na talaga napigilan si Calvin noong pumasok na silang mga boys sa comfort room. Kasama ang walang laban na si Rafael.

It's the moment where my heart started to pound against my ribs.

Feeling ko, any moment ay maiiyak na lang ako as my future being ruined after this flashes on my fragile mind. Nakakainis lang na wala man lang silang pakialam sa maaaring kahinatnan ng gagawin nila kay Rafael. And I really can't find any validated reason for them to do that!

For pete's sake, Rafael did nothing to them but to straighten their crooks! Sinumbong niya lang naman si Anj dahil totoo namang mali iyong ginawa niya! Anj is just too immature to accept that she really is the one who's at fault.

I really can't stand it!

Not with me who truely know Rafael!

He is never a faggot.

Nor a gay who only drools with some male's private thing.

He is more than that!

Most specially, there's a fine line between being a gay and a bisexual. And neither of the two is a rational reason for one to bully a person.

Rafael doesn't deserve it all.

He deserves better and we are the glitch who is trying to effin change it; mold it into something depressing. Until he became nothing but a role of a looser when in fact, he should be the winner.

With Anj and Shantal trying to stop me, I nudge them off and firmly walks towards the comfort room. I held the cold doork knob of the comfort room. Pinihit ko iyon habang ang puso ko ay patuloy sa pag-gawa ng nakakabinging tunog na ako lang ang nakakarinig.

When I open it . . .

What welcomed my eyes is . . .