Interupted

This one will be a ah...Fan Fiction One Shot. It's a Narry...you know Niall and Harry...so yeah.

On the Jet.

Niall's POV

I lay there covered in blankets looking out the window. Harry was doing the same thing in front of me. Zayn was asleep with his mouth slightly open, earphones were plugged in his ears. Liam and Louis were completely knocked out. I guess this is what happens when you just finished a concert.

I fetched my phone and took a picture of Harry and snickered. I posted it on twitter with the caption 'Looks like Haz is lost in thought, or maybe he is just thinking about how hot I am.'

Yes it's a bit cocky, but still it's hilarious. I instantly got replies of random things. The girls were laughing and asking for me to follow them. Normal time on twitter.

Harry snuggled up more in his cover making him look like a cute little puppy. His curls fell over his bright green eyes. His perfect pink lips closed, and his eyes roaming from cloud to cloud.

It was just so beautiful. How can one person be so...perfect?

Suddenly my stomach growled which made Haz chuckle a bit. "Hungry, are we?"

I blushed a bit. "Yes!" I whined.

"Hmmm." Harry got out his phone and snapped a picture of me pouting. I got on my phone and of course saw that he indeed posted the picture to twitter. Under the picture it said 'Hmmm Ickle Niallykins is vewy hungwey.' In a baby sort of voice.

He also commented on the picture that I posted. ' Guilty as charged. Niall is pretty sexy.'

'Aww, thanks Haz.' I replied.

"Ok, I'm seriously going to get some food." I mumbled. I rummaged around for a bag of chips, but stopped when I caught sight of Harry crawling like a lion over to me.

"Is food the only thing your hungry for? Cause I have a lot of other things you can be hungry for." Harry smirked as he got closer.

My breath got shallow as he progressed my way. "W-What do you m-mean." He was right in my face now.

"Oh I think you know what." His breath fanned my face and then suddenly he licked my nose. "Do you want any of my pringles? I have pumpkin spice. flavor. I heard they are good." He leaned back on his knees and pulled out a can of pumpkin spice pringles.

"Ummm sure." He pulled out a pringle and held it before my face.

"Open up." I instantly had my mouth open which made Harry chuckle. The next thing I tasted was the salty sweet sensation of pumpkin spice pringles.

"Mmmm...these are good! Where did you get them!?" I whisper-yelled.

"Walmart babe." Wait! Did he just call me ba-

"O-Oh. Kool." I stuttered.

Harry placed another chip at my mouth. This went on for a while until I tasted something else. It was warm and really soft. They were...Harry's lips. I finally realized that he was kissing me and I kissed him back.

Our lips moving perfectly in sinc as he straddled me. I got into the kiss and started rubbing Harry's inner thighs. The bulge in his pants was obvious. Suddenly he jerked against my hard on making me moan softly.

"Oi! Can you guys not fuck on the jet. It's not safe." Liam mumbled earning a chuckle from the other lads.

"Honestly, when did they wake up?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"I have no idea."

"We opened our eyes is what happened." Louis laughed.

"Ha ha very funny Lou." Harry smiled as he stopped straddling me and curled up next to me. "I feel like getting naked."

That outburst made me instantly blush and grow hard.

"I bet Nialler would like that." Zayn smirked.

"Oh go snog Louis and Liam." Harry said planting a kiss on my neck.

"My pleasure, but we are almost to Scotland. I guess our three-some will have to wait." He replied. He wasn't kidding when he said that the do three-somes. All of them are together.

"Your getting me majorly horny here Zayn." I then heard a gasp.

"Yeah and you feel like you are too." Louis had his hand under Liam's blankets. I chuckled and tilted my head to admire Harry.

"How about we have some fun after the interview?" I whispered so only he could hear.

"Hmmm I would love to."I pecked him on the lips before drifting off.

*After the Interview*

"Fuck me Harry." I whispered in his ear in our hotel room. He had me pressed up against the door, but quickly moved me to the bed and got my clothes off.

"Hey guys. Tonight was a gr-Bloody Hell."

We stopped what we were doing and turned our attention to the door. Oh Shit.

"Uncle S-simon...ummm." We are in deep shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh sorry I couldnt really get into this one as much. Sorry. Next One is Christmas related. sooo yeah.