Chapter 8

Tristan awoke, tangled in Piper. Her arm was thrown over his abdomen and her leg was tangled in his. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he was annoyed that his time with his mate was being interrupted.

He gently moved out from underneath Piper's limbs and onto the flood. Standing over her, he pulled her blanket over her and reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

More texts from Silas.

Heard your girl was a demi-goddess. You sure know how to pick them. You're lucky The Sovereign didn't know what she was when he gave you your sentence. He would've put you to death.

Tristan chuckled. That was probably true.

The clerics had declared the previous Sovereign's house be donated as an offering to your goddess. They've already started some sort of cleansing rituals in there. They're taking her station very seriously. There's a lot of excitement in the community about it.

Tristan's mouth dropped. That house was a hell of a lot more than a house. It could be considered a mansion! And it was Piper's now! That was one hell of an offering!

Hey man. Patrol found more Shadows out tonight. That's two nights in a row! Elihu has a shiner, that's the only injury, but something's going on in Buffalo. They've never been around so often and we're having to increase our rounds to keep their numbers at bay. So, I'm sorry to say man, you have to go out tonight and leave your lady behind.

Tristan's eyes turned to Piper. He was going to have to leave her. He had hoped that he could be present during her training with the clerics but it now looked like that wouldn't be possible. 'Damn it!' he thought.

Piper let out a light moan, drawing Tristan's attention away from his phone. He put it back in his pocket and moved silently back to her. Tristan reached out mentally, ready to wake her if she was experiencing another nightmare.

But she wasn't. She was dreaming about him. The flush on her cheeks gave away the direction her dream was taking.

Tristan closed his eyes and reached deeper, desperate to see what Piper was experiencing.

His lips were soft against hers and he held her hair in his fingers, plunging his tongue deep in her mouth, she moaned under him and reached forward, touching his unbearably hard cock.

Tristan picked her up and carried her to the bed, their mouths not breaking contact. He laid her down and pulled her pants off, kissing her legs.

'Hurry!' she panted. 'I want you inside me!' Desperate for him to take her.

Tristan's clothes disappeared and her crawled onto the bed, spreading her legs as he approached her.

Piper watched as he gripped his enormous throbbing cock in his large hand and placed it at the entrance of her wet core.

'Please,' she begged, clawing at his arms, trying to pull him closer.

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Tristan broke the connection and backed away from Piper, knowing if he had continued to watch, he would have mounted her himself. His blood was quickly filling his cock, as he watched Piper pant in her sleep.

He needed to put some distance between them. He walked quickly into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Attempting to think about anything else he realized he was unzipping his pants and pulling himself free.