Chapter 3

“Oh god,” I mumbled as a shot Josh a literal death glare. “I hope he rots in hell,” I said to Justin loud enough for both of them to hear. By that point Ronnie looked horrified, Justin was laughing his ass off and Josh was shooting me a you are going to die tomorrow look. “What the hell do you want,” I snapped at Ronnie. I personally already did not like him. And of course he was close with Andy so somedays I would have to suck it up.

“God,” Ronnie mumbled barely audible, “ I just wanted to apologize for being a complete dick then totally being nice. I thought you were pretty so when I saw Josh and you hugging I got jealous.” he said.

“Literally the fuck bro,”Kellin chimed in, “I thought you;re married.” he finished giving the go back to your bus before hell breaks lose look. Shit lots of looks going around tonight. Ronnie walked off and out the bus with that.

“PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!” Justin, Josh, Kellin and I all yelled in unison. I’m pretty posotive none of us like him. We all sat and hung out for awhile then the bus stopped. We looked out the window to see a Chick-fil-a full of rockstars and a parking lot full of tour buses. I saw Ronnie. Oh Joy. “I love you little miss,” Justin said ruffling my hair and kissing my temple. God, I knew I was in love with him but not this much. He snaked his arm around my waist and we were the last to leave the bus. which meant we had duty of locking the bus and keeping the key with us.

“Ew! It touched me!” I yelled after bumping into Alex of All Time Low. We both began cracking up as Ronnie gave another death glare. I, for the like 8 millionth time today flipped him off. That is when Ronnie lost it.

“Okay, This isn;’t fucking funny anymore. You are being a little bitch and hating towards me when honestly I have done nothing to you! I don’t understand. But either way you’re a fucking slut fucking every guy you know!” Ronnie yelled. He then realized what he did. “Oh shit Jess-”

“Go to hell you are the fucking rudest guy ever! If I were married to you I would’ve divorced youre ass already.!’ I yelled, “Unless it is for buisness do not I repeat do not ever fucking associate with me again! GOT IT?!” I yelled running off.

-Kellin’s P.O.V.-

I heard yelling behind me. Sounded like Jess and Ronnie. I turned to see Jessica running, Justin and Alex pissed as fuck and a shocked and scared shitless Ronnie. I walk over and asked what happened. Justin explained how Ronnie called her a slut and then she went off on him. Oh boy was I pissed. “You are fucking stupid,” I said furios.

“I didn’t mean to,” he tried defending.

“Bullshit. It had came out of your mouth it wasn;t an accident you meant to!” Justin added in.

“Get mine and Jessy’s food and I’ll go check on her,” I yelled at Justin and he nodded.

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

The flashback started flooding back through my memory as I got closer to Sleeping With Sirens’ bus.

//Flashback\\

“Slut go slit your wrists or drink bleach, no one wants you here!” Randy my supposed to be best friend yelled. He pushed me into the lockers vilontley. I cried running the whole way home. I got home and my parents wernt there of course, What else is new.

“Fuck,” I mumbled trying to find the one thing I was looking for, It wasn;t there, I went to my desk and found another one. I pulled it out and ran sraight for the bathroom.

“One… Such a fuck up. Two… a slut… Three die,”  I said to myself slicing the thick skin with the white marks across too.” Fuck this I mumbled quietly.

//Flashback Over\\ 

        By now Kellin was in the bus. "Oh babe you are a complete mess," he mumbled slightly.

        "Kellin," i whispered barely audible.

        "Whats up sweetheart," 

        "Please don't kill me but I need to tell you something," I said in a worried tone.

        "Anything Jessy,"

        I told him about being bullied and my cutting everything, by the end he was in tears holding a death grip on me and Andy was at the door shocked to shit. 

A/N:

Josh on the side and the final chapter of Stay Away From My Friends