Chapter 1:

• Dedicated to The Dick Who Gave Me This Idea Then Broke My Heart

Jessica's P.O.V

        Oh my goodness. I'm at a hotel in Huston waiting for the tour buses for Warped to get her and I'm so nervous. Josh, my drummer came up to me, "You okay?" He asked sweetly. 

        "Yeah," I began, "It's just this is our first tour and were on it with a lot of my idols. I am so nervous." Josh has always treated me like i'm a little sister to him. He's a year older and he's a family friend so thats how I know him. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. I looked over to see THE Ronnie Radke from Falling In Reverse, give Josh a nasty glare. I shrugged it off and the tour bus arrived. Josh, Tyler, and I ran for the bus. I won. Ana, our bassist, looked at us like we were insane, We all laughed and sat down

        "Did you see the looks Radke was givinv you guys?" Tyler our guitarist asked. I nodded.

        "Yeah! Did you guys not see me flip him off?" I asked and Steve our manager laughed. 

        There was a knock on our door. "I'll get it," Rick, our merch guy, yelled from the back lounge running up. It was Falling In Reverse. I ran to Josh just to piss Ronnie off more. Mainly because after Warped were headlineing Falling In Reverse. Josh and I were cuddling in the back lounge and Steve brought FIR back. I had my face nuzzled into Josh's chest and he was singing 'The Morticans Daughter" Black Veil Brides and our band have been close for awhile. " You suck at singing Josh! Stick to drumming," Steve joked. Josh was also a singer but mainly he was a drummer. We laughed and got up.

        "I'm Jessica Daniels" I introduced myself properly. 

        "Ronald Radke, Call me Ronnie," he said happily.

        We hung out for awhile before Josh, Steve and I left for Target to get some things for the bus. Like food and tubs for our merch and tubs for everyones stuff. Omce finished we got back to the site of tomorrows warped and got everything orginized. 

WARPED DAY 1; HOUSTON TEXAS

        My first set was at two so I got dressed and left. I saw Kellin leave his bus. He noticed me and walked over to me. "I love how all the lead singers took more time in their apperance," he chuckled. I nodded in agreement.

        "It took my drummer like 5 maybe 10 minutes to get ready and I've been in the bus getting ready for an hour and a half." I said. Kellin laughed. "HEY! Straightning hair is difficult okay." I said. 

        "I agree," Ronnie said. I chuckled. We were heading towards catering. "So you must like 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' Ronnie asked chuckling as Steve approached us.

         "Jessica, I see you found your present!" he said laughing.

        "Haha yeah I love it! Thank you so much!" I said. Steve was like a dad to me. My dad left when I was little. 

        We got in line for catering. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I got my food and sat at the table and checked my phone. It was Kellin. 

        Kellers: Where the fuck did you guys go? I went to say hey to Andy and turned back and you were gone!

        Me: Damn! We're at a table at catering. 

        Soon someone was covering my eyes to where I couldn't see. "Killin'!" I yelled.

        The guy chuckled. "Nope." I jumped. "OH MY GOD JAIME!!!" I squeled and turned around and jumped on him. Steve had a huge smile on his face and Ronnie looked completely confused. "Jaime and I grew up together," I said clearing things up. Kellin was basically my godfather so he introduced me to Jaime.

Later That Night

A/N: So yeah 

Jessica on the side and idek i mean Stay Away From My Friends fits the next couple of chapters sooo yeah