PANIC ATTACK

(A/N: Thank you for reading my book😭💜😭💜💜😭)

I parked outside the house, yawning I get out, I cant wait to nap, Never been this tired in my entire life of working.

I enter yelling for Grayson.. I could not hear a sound from the whole house, it was so silent... Thats weird, Ethan was out, I found out through the sticky note on the fridge, but Gray?

I enter our room, not at all expecting him on the floor, pictures scattered around, he was breathing differently.

Fuck, he is having a panic attack!!

I run towards him pulling him in my arms,
"Shh, baby, Grayson breathe.. breathe sweetheart." I say rubbing his back, his face nuzzled into my neck,
still breathing very roughly.

Inhaler!! inhaler!!

"Wait hold on baby let me get you your inhaler." I jump up and run to the shelf where he keeps it.

I kneel down infront of him, he starts to breath again, I rub his back and slide down next to him, he calms down and nuzzles my neck, doesnt say anything, neither do I, I take that moment and look at the pictures, they were of his family,
Cameron,Lisa, Sea-
He is still hurting about it.. and I feel terrible because there is nothing I can do or say to make his pain go away,

He suddenly moves which makes me jump, he moves his head up,
"Do you feel better?" I ask cupping his cheek.
He nods and I kiss his forehead,

"Thank you." He says silently.

At that moment I realized, that I dont have to erase the pain, I just have to be there for him when he feels it, the pain is endless and very very painful obviously, at that very moment I promise myself, I will never say no to Grayson about anything, his pain will be recognized by me and solved by me too, even though I may never be able to take that void out ever, I can make the void smaller and less pain ful.

"Thats what I have been doing everyday, when your father needed me I was there for him, he has never felt the need to hide anything from me and I have never had the need to hide anything from him," I say to the seven year old.

"And that my son is true love." Grayson says kissing my forehead.

"Will I find my someone special soon?" He asks

"There is no exact moment, you never know when they walk into your life, what they are wearing or who they are, they could even be the same gender, just know that there is someone placed in this world for everyone." I say cupping my son's cheek.
He gives me the biggest smile and hugs Grayson and me.

"I have the best parents ever!"

-----

I really want to know how the documentary affected some of you.. comment down below.