1.

After I had settled in my house in Greece I looked at the time and it was late. 12:21 am. I had gotten into some cute pajamas. That had an avocado on it the said ' I avo crush on you' . After I gotten dressed I got into my bed and went to sleep.

Hephaestus POV

I watched the mortal fall asleep. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful like a goddess. I heard a knock at my temple door so I went over there and opened it. It was Apollo. " Do you have the bow ready or what ?" He asked unamused. " Of course I will get it to you." I replied I quickly had gotten his bow and arrow and gave it to him. He just gave me a boring look and just left. I closed the door and sighed.

I was treated different because I wasn't born with good looks or looked like a model as mortals call it. I looked back down at her and see her hair messed up in her sleep and I just made her more adorable. I thought of leaving her a small gift. I made her a beautiful diamond earrings , put them in a box, went down there and left them on her nightstand. I heard her softly groan. I quickly left and went back it my temple. I heard all of the other Gods laughing and playing. I looked down and wished that I was good looking.

(Y/n) POV
When I had woken up I noticed something on my nightstand. I opened the box and noticed that they were some diamond earrings and I mean real diamonds. I remembered that I had installed a security camera. I looked at the footage and saw a man appear and vanish. I did get a good look because his back was turned. I smiled softly and set them down. I got ready for the day.

I put on the earrings then left

I put on the earrings then left. I went to visit the temples today since my concert was tomorrow. I was walking and decided to look at one of the temples. The nearest one is the temple of Hephaestus.

Next thing I know I was surrounded by fans

Next thing I know I was surrounded by fans. They all asked me questions at once. I noticed one person that was trying to get to me was pushed away by another dude. I walked through the crowd and was stopped by the rude man. " Hey, I have hear you sing little dove." He tried to give me a kiss but I quickly did the splits and smirked. He just gave an annoyed look and left. I helped the other guy up. He was one of those that keep getting rejected by his looks so I shot him a kind smile. Little did I know that was Hephaestus the god of lava and forge.