chapter 9

Megan's P.O.V

I was setting up my guitar for soundcheck. After i was done setting up i went to see what my brothers were doing because they have been acting really weird ever since we got to the venue but i put that in the back of my mind so i could focus on the show and what i am singing.

Show time

I was done singing and the crowd was cheering i was walking off the stage when someone grabbed my put a blinded fold over my eye and took a seat on what i think was a stual . I knew someone in front of me but i didn't know who but i did hear someone say take off the blinded fold threw the microphone, i did as what the person said i look up and i saw hayes i started to cry because i miss him so much.

Hayes P.O.V

Now is the time to tell her how i feel and ask if she will be my girlfriend i am so nervous.I walk up to megan and say take your blindfold off she took off her blindfold and she started to cry and jumped into my arms. I told her to sit back down and i grabbed a microphone from ryland and said megan i really like you i love everything about you and when you walk into the room it shines, you know how to cheer anyone up and what i am trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?

Megan P.O.V

Will you be my girlfriend? i thought about it for a minute and said yes i jumped into his arms and kissed him i felt sparks exploded from my stomach. After we were done we went backstage and everyone was cheering we all did a group hug and r5 went out on stage.

Delly P.O.V
I was so happy for Megan. Hayes is such a sweetheart. I asked mom and dad if Hayes could stay on tour and they said yes before i went on stage i asked him if he could stay for the whole tour and he said he could and we were going to surprise megan when we get off stage.

Hayes P.O.V

When Delly asked if i could stay on tour with them i was so happy i get to travel the world and hangout with my beautiful girlfriend, see her perform and do what she loves to do.