chapter 8

Hayes p.o.v

Today is the day that i am go and surprise megan but i am really scared of her brothers the look like they don't like me but i dont really care about them. i was texting with rydel to see when a good time to show up at the venue is

Convo with Rydel

H- when is a good time to surprise megan?

R- maybe at soundcheck. soundcheck starts at 2:30 but she is not on the stage until 3 and there will be fans so that will be all over the internet.

H- how will i be able to get through security?

R- just text me when you are at the gate and i will come and get you then i will hand you your back stage pass for the rest of the tour. are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend on stage?

H- yeah. but i don't think that your brothers like me that much and i think they are just adding pressure for me to ask her out.

R- don't pay attention to them they just being overprotective of their little sister. and they are going to have to deal with that. but just treat megan like a princess and they will like you way more because as long as her is happy they will be happy but don't break her heart.

H- ok thanks.

End of convo

Delly helped me alot but i still want to talk to her brothers about this ands i will treat her like a princess.

At the venue

i am going to talk to her brothers and i am so scared.

convo with the boys

(H- hayes Rock-rocky Ro- ross Ry- ryland Ri- riker)

H- hi guys

Ry- what's up?

H- well i wanted your guys permission to date your little sister. i really like her she is perfect for me and we have a lot in common.

Ri- what do you like about her?

H- i like her hair, smile, personality, laugh, pink cheeks when she feeling shy or embarrassed The way she is not embarrassed to dance in front of me and how she lights up a room when she walks into it.

all the boys- wow

Ro- that is a lot that you like about her

H- ya and what is said is completely true

Rock- you have my permission to date her but if you break her heart i break you

All the boys- yeah you can date her

H- thank you so much you guys will not regret this

end of convo

i am so happy that they said yes i cant wait for to night i decided to have rydel and the boys crash her performance and put a blindfold on her and then i will come out and have her pull the blindfold off of her and then ask her.