Thoughts

"Are you up? Even if you're not, you should wake up. Are you awake? Wait, Christopher are you ignoring me? Do you want to die? I could literally kill you now." Chan groaned as he pushed the pillow closer to his ears only to get it taken away from him. He didn't move as he got hit by the pillow on his back, head, legs, butt and literally everywhere. 

"Chris wake up, I'm serious." He didn't move, but he was startled when he was spanked on his butt. 

"What Riannon, What?" Suri grinned at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hello." She whispered as she hid her head between his neck and shoulder. Chan couldn't help, but wrap his arms around her waist too, he carried her slowly, making her straddle his waist. 

"Did you wake me up to say Hello?"

"Yes. Well not really, but you should say Hi back." She pushed herself a little so she was able to look at him. Chan had the same confused look on his face as he just said a small 'Hi' back to the girl, who gave him a small nod with a proud look on her face. 

"We haven't been hanging out for a while, so I thought that we should hang out. You can't say no, and no I'm not going to wait until you get up, because guess what you're already up. So change and lets go." Suri got off Chan's lap and walked to his closet to pick some clothes for him and then ran out of the room. Chan was still half asleep so he didn't understand what was going on but he just groaned as he got up to change knowing that he can't say no to Suri now. 

--

"Where are we going?" He asked as soon as he got out of his room. The other boys were in their rooms either sleeping or minding their own business. 

"I don't know, Somewhere quite." 

"You're seriously scaring me. If you're planing to kill me just tell me, I'm okay with that."

"Christopher, I'm trying to be a good friend. All I want is just to hang out with my amazing Aussie best friend is that so hard? If it is that guess what, we're still going to hang out. So I'm hungry lets go eat." Chan couldn't help, but laugh as Suri pulled him out of the house. 

"Its on you." 

"Why the hell is it going to be on me?" 

"Because you're the one that whats to hang out and you woke me up so at least you should be nice and pay for my meal." Suri just rolled her eyes at her leader and kept walking, ignoring the weird stares he was giving her. 

"What's wrong Christopher?" 

"Okay first stop calling me Christopher, its annoying. Second, what's wrong? I know that you said that you just want to hang out, but I'm sure that there's something wrong? Something is annoying your little mind of yours. What is it?" Suri rolled her eyes at Chan annoyed with how much he can understand he. She entered the place they were going to eat it as Chan opened the door for her. She just sighed as she followed him to order their food, noticing how they were the only people there. 

"Nothing is annoying me-" Chan gave her a look, causing her to turn away from him not really ready to talk. Even though she wanted to talk, and Chan knew it. He knew that she comes to him when there's something wrong annoying, or something happening that she doesn't understand. 

"I said I was going to pay-" Chan pushed her hands away as he gave the cashier his card. 

"We haven't been hanging out for a while so I should be the one treating you to a meal this time as a thank you for getting us to hang out." Suri just scoffed at the older guy in front of her, but didn't say anything knowing that when Chan wants to do something he's going to do it. 

"So what is annoying you again?" Suri just looked at Chan for a while then closed her eyes as she ate her food. 

"Minho is- He's just. I don't know." Chan looked at Suri for a while, as much as he almost understood what she was talking about he was still confused. 

"W-what did he do?" Suri opened her eyes again and looked at Chan who didn't move his eyes away from her. 

"He's being weird, he's saying weird stuff, he's acting really weird. I don't understand him Chan for the first time. I don't understand Minho and I don't know what to do. I keep overthinking and I shouldn't be. I'm acting like a drama queen I know, but what the hell is going on." Suri said, mostly to herself. 

Minho hasn't been himself for a while, and it was killing Suri, because her mind keeps going places it doesn't want to go to. She can't face Minho and she doesn't know how to stop it. Chan knew what she was talking about, but he didn't want to worry her more. He needed to deal with this himself, because Minho promised him. Minho promised him that he won't go this far, but he just couldn't wait and he didn't realise that he could be hurting Suri too with how he was acting. 

"You know Minho, sometimes he can be weird. Don't worry Riannon, everything is going to be okay, don't worry. The chicken is amazing isn't it? It makes me feel like I want to eat Ice cream." Suri nodded quickly as she continued eating, forgetting the whole situation for the first time in a while as she started talking about the most random stuff with Chan. 

For Chan he wasn't going to just sit there and watch Minho ruin everything.