Suri's friendships outside SK

Johnny/Ten (NCT);

        When Suri first auditioned for SM, Johnny was the first one to hear about the girl coming from Chicago just like him. So the first thing he did was going to where she was and wait for her to finish. He talked to her for hours after she finished her audition and found her really cute and slowly their friendship started to grow with Ten of course being involved. They both started treating her like their sister and they almost cried when she chose JYP over SM. They make sure to call her 3 times a week and text her everyday to make sure that she's taking care of herself and that her members aren't annoying her or making her sad. The media caught them more than one time hanging out or having an interaction at any event they're in.

Bae Jinyoung (CIX);

          Their friendship is one of the most talked about on social media and between fandoms. They met when they had to film a special Weekly Idol episode and they immediately got close. Their personalities is really similar, since you can find them both being really quite and shy, but when you get to know them it's hard to make them stop messing around. They also have this strong persona on stage that always make people ask for a special stage that has both of them. They have a lot of fan sites and a lot of shippers that wish for them to date. They don't get caught a lot by cameras since they're really good at hiding or they just meet at home.

Chung Ha;

            Suri is Chungha's biggest fan and she makes sure to say that all the time and to everyone. One time they were filming an interview and Suri started her fangirling over Chungha and for her luck Chung ha was at the same place and she heard her and made sure to stay and talk to her after the interview. Suri almost fainted when her favourite idol entered their room and after that Suri became Chungha's daughter. Suri said that Chung ha thinks about adopting Suri soon. Suri can tell her anything she wants without worrying. There's a new picture of them together every weekend.

Chae Young and Nagyung (Formis_9);

           They met on Inkigayo. Like it's not that special, but they immediately became friends after they saw Suri all alone while the stray boys were talking to other male idols and she felt awkward to be around all males, so Chae went to her and pulled her to where the whole formis_9 where and she became friends with all of them, but got closer to Chae and Nagyung. The three of them hang out a lot and have their secret group chat where they talk about boys. Suri call them her 'Favourite best friends' and trust me the boys get really jealous over that.

Lee Dae-hwi (AB6IX), SoMi;

           Suri knows both of them because they used to train a lot together before Dae left JYP and Somi following him after a while. Their friendship didn't break after that as they're always meeting each other backstage or at each other dorms or they just go out for ice cream. People didn't know about their friendship until Daehwi mentioned it one time at an old wanna one fansign and after people saw the girls at one of his concerts. Suri and Daehwi went to Somi's showcase too, causing everyone to talk about it.