The Wolf Baby

11,135,957 Reads ,254,976 Votes , 43,078 Comments.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kayy_B

Her Link Above

This Book Isn't Completed

Nina Michaels was only a few months away from graduating University when she found out she’s pregnant due to a one night stand. Trying to do what’s best for her baby she contacts the man who impregnated her and decides to tell him about the baby. Nina is relived when he does accept that he is the father of the child growing inside her but that is short lived once she finds out exactly who and what he is. As his secrets are slowly exposed she knows her world will never be the same.

My Thoughts of the Story..

Like I Said Above This Story Isn't Completed! But it is a pretty good book not your normal Werewolf Book , It is always good for a change in werewolf books i feel that lately the all of been some how the same. But this One Is Very Diferent ... The book always leaves me wanting to read more and more shes a great writer and she seems she has fun with the story. i like it when a writer has fun with a story and not only makes it mean something but makes it funny! and this book has a little bit of both ... Go Read My Lovelys!

xox Boo Boo . Love , Life

Thank you all who have Read This and Who Voted. Means A Lot!

This isn't me trying to steal your book at all just trying to help The WATTPAD people to help them find more books! and of course to help you guys get more reads.!

[ Like i've said before if anyone has a book they want to add message me with the book Name auther and your thoughts of the book i will give you full credit! of the page! ]

Thanks again and have a blessed /good day everyone.!