Farm Girl Meets Bad Boy

2.2M Reads 39.5K Votes

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Monst3rs

her link above(:

River Snow has always lived a normal, boring life, and she's sick of it. Being homeschooled, she has no outside life on her family's farm except for the neighbours that are a forty minute walk away. But one night, when mysterious Emery Hasting's appears inside of her barn, everything changes.

WARNING: For strong language throughout, and mild violence.

This is all unedited. I realize that there a lot of spelling and grammical errors. Things in the plot are extreamily novice and a lot do not make sense, for example, Emery's age because I decided to change it. Please bear with me and I'd prefer if you didn't comment on any of the above. Thanks!

My Thoughts.
I Just Found This Book Again It's Been Awhile Since i've Read it And I was so happy i had found it.... Again there are 2 other books and this girl who wrote them is an amazing wrighter!! Very Well Detailed and the wrighting is amazing!!!
Farm Girl Has Bad Boy Is Book 2
Farm girl Loves Bad Boy Is Book 3 (;

Please GOOOOOO read this book it's pretty amazing!

Thanks again everyone and again if you'd like me to read one of your storys message me your books name and i would love to give it a read or even if you have a good book for me to read i would love to read it and hopefully add it in here thanks again everyone for the likes. comments . follows. means alot to me!

Love , BooBoo
Have a great day everyone!