Chapter 4

Chris is from the Red Rose pack. Sorry for the confusion. (I accidentally wrote Blue Moon pack.)

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------------------------
RECAP:

"Alison!" The Alpha of the Red Rose pack, Chris, growled out.

The same Alpha I had ditched a date with.

I was in deep trouble!
--------------------------------------------
A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"What are you doing here?" He growled out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stupidly. Brandon just looked back and forth, clearly amused.

He won't be amused after he finds out what had happened.

Chris didn't even answer my question and he turned to Brandon.

"Thank you Brandon. I'll take your leave." He smiled at Brandon. Brandon gave a curt nod and stood up.

Chris stalked towards me and took my hand, dragging me along with him.

"Woah, woah! What do you think you're doing?" Shawn growled out. He stepped in front of Chris and I felt someone pull me to their chest. I looked up to Brandon, shaking with anger.

I stayed glued to his chest and Chris looked at Shawn.

"I'm taking my mate back home!" Shawn cocked his head to the side and growled.

"And who would that be?" He asked. Chris turned to look at me and his eyes shifted to a pitch black.

"Alison!" He growled. I pushed myself closer to Brandon and didn't meet Chris' eyes.

I felt Brandon adjust himself so I was hidden behind him and he stood in front.

"Alison is not your mate. She's mine!" He snapped.

"Pretty boy! Keep dreaming. Alison is mine. Her father handed her to me!" Chris growled.

"What the hell do you mean handed her to you?" Brandon was so close to punching Chris in the face. I grabbed onto his arm and two other members stepped in front of Brandon, keeping him away from Chris.

"You seriously have no brain do you? That fucking means she's mine! Her father gave me her. She ran away before we got married. And I came here to take her back!" I could feel Brandon shaking more with anger and his claws came out.

Before my eyes I saw my mate shift into his pitch black wolf and attack Chris.

"Brandon!" I screamed. I stepped forward but was grabbed and shoved behind someone.

"Take the Luna away from here!" I heard someone yell. I felt someone grab onto my arms and softly take me away.

"No! Let me go!" I cried. I pushed the person away and ran to the sight happening in front of me.

Brandon was on top of Chris, clawing away and Chris was having a hard time trying to shift.

"Brandon, stop!" I screamed. Tears were pouring down my eyes and I couldn't handle the sight happening in front of me.

"Luna, please come with us. Alpha Brandon doesn't want you to witness this." Shawn placed his arms on my shoulder and turned me towards him.

I pushed him away and ran. I ran as fast as I could back inside the room I would be staying in.

I slammed the door shut and quickly locked it. I threw myself onto the bed and let the tears fall like a waterfall on my face.

Since Chris found me, that means he'll tell my pack and I'll be forced into going back there.