Chapter 31

Hellllloooooo peeepppsss! How's life going?

I'm over a day late in updating but at least that's not a week or two late lollll!😹

This is going to be absolutely random but since y'all are basically a part of my Purple Minions Gang, I'm going to say it. Yesterday for the first time, I drove! What the hell? But to be honest, I didn't do bad. At least I didn't crash the family car so that's a plus! It was exhilarating and I clutched onto the wheel, no joke!😂

Guys, we are over 95,000 reads and 3,200 votes! Whattttt?!🙀 Thank you all so much for the support and love!💕😸

His Claim is on the Wattys2016 list so all the support y'all can give would be wonderful!💘

*WARNING NUMERO UNO!: This chapter might have their mating scene. But since I'm a child myself, I will not go into explicit detail because my mind doesn't go that far into the gutter!😬*

*WARNING NUMERO DOS!: This chapter may or may not (IT WAS NOT! It was my normal length of a chapter!) be short since it is a chapter with them mating and obviously I will not be going into detail. We'll see!*

Hope you guys like the chapter! Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated!

Copyright © 2014-2016. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------

RECAP:

"Here's to our crazy lives!" She put the piece in my mouth and I licked it off her fingers. I cut out a piece and fed her too.

"Here's to the life we'll be living together!" She smiled and I took ahold of her face and kissed her passionately.

Everyone's cheers were heard but if I listened carefully, I heard racing hearts.

The racing heart beats that belonged to the newly wedded couple, which was us and I cherished that moment.

--------------------------

B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

"Brandon Shaw, I am going to cut your balls off!" My face held a proud smile even though my wolf growled in irritation.

"Brandon, I'm fucking talking to you!" I still had my headphones on and bobbed my head, pretending to listen to music.

I could feel her breathing down my neck and I slowly turned my head to see her fiery red face glaring down at me.

My wolf was mad at me for getting our mate angry but I just thought it would be funny to mess with Alison on our first day of being a married couple.

"I'm going to ask you one more time you flying douchebag! Why in the living hell are our honeymoon tickets shredded and scattered all over the floor in the headquarters?" I could hear her heart beating erratically and I smirked.

She took that opportunity to pinch at my skin and trust me. It hurt like a bitch!

At first, I played it off acting like it didn't hurt. But she took it to the next level and started to pull and twist my skin around.

I scrunched up my face but finally accepted defeat. I pulled my hand away and scowled at Alison.

She stood there in a purple, floral shirt and some black jeans with a frown on her face. She just looked absolutely stunning.