Welcome Back

The Rise Of Skywalker

I got up the next morning. Jax and I went out for a walk, discussing more about the stories about my time and training with master Luke Skywalker. Kids came around, sat around me and listened.

"Tell them about you fighting against the first order mama!" Jax smiles.

"Hera!" Rose came running. Maz came along.

"I got them." Maz says as she takes the kids away. "Alright kids, right this way."

"Ill see you soon." I kissed Jax's cheek. Jax smiles at me as he walked with Maz. I smiled back. "Whats up?" I hummed. She pulls me to the side, walking back to base.

"We got an update from the Falcon." Thank god they are okay. After weeks of not hearing from them. "Theres a spy in the first order."

"No way." Who can it be?! Why? "This can lead to something big."

"Tell me about it." Rey runs towards us.

"Is it true? Theres a spy?" She whispers.

"Due to the message Finn and Poe sent us, we believe so." Rose told her. "Imagine that, huh?" We all chuckled. "Hopefully in a few hours, the boys will be back." I miss them so much. Chewie, Finn, Poe, i missed them. I miss my brother, unbelievable right? Haha!

"And the ship in one piece." I joked.

"Leia is waiting for us at the forest for the training course." Rey added in.

"I gotta go, see what else we can find." Rose waves and runs back. Rey and I walked to the forest, meeting up with Leia. We started out calling out the jedi's before us.

"Be with me." Rey whispers. "Be with me." We were floating in mid air. I focused on my thoughts, relaxing. "They're not with me." Rey groans and floats down to the ground. "How can you reach Obi Wan and Yoda?" She asked me. Without me opening my eyes, crossing my legs, i smiled.

"Practice and patience, Rey." I chuckled. Rey went off to do her training course. I stayed, I liked it. It keeps me calm. I can hear the waterfall, birds chirping, and oh no.

"Hera." Kylos voice echoed in my head. I shut my eyes harder. "You cant hide. Not from me." As I heard his voice I fell on my ass on the ground. He didn't sound angry, nor happy. He was calm. Leia and BB8 came to help me up.

"After years, why now? Why come back to me?" I asked Leia as I wiped off the dirt off me.

"Maybe he knows. Maybe he just needs to talk to you." I sighed. He cant know.

"I dont know Leia, i feel something is going on. It feels off." I looked at her. "He made me believe we had something, together."

"You cant keep him away forever." She wasn't wrong. "You think of him, everyday."

"I loved him too early. That day when he was going to take me to the dark side, he lost me. I should hate him, but I don't."

Poe's POV

We finally made it back home. That jump, man, I kinda thought it wasn't going to work, but it did. I walked out of the ship and saw Hera with Jax. Her smile can bright up the galaxy. She deserves him. Jax ran up to me.

"Uncle Poe!" I picked him up.

"Whats up Buddy! Long time no see." I smiled.

"What did you get?" I pulled out a used crystal. Jax was amazed. He loved those jedi crystals. Hes really into the whole jedi stuff now. "I have to go, im going to spend time with grandma." He gave me a hug and jumped off my arms.