Then Why

~

I woke up from the sun hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes. I looked to the side and saw BB-8 gone, probably with Poe or Rey. I sat up from the bed.

"Ben!" I yelled at i saw him at the foot of my bed. Him just standing there scared the living shit out of me. I held my hand over my chest. "Were you watching me sleep?"

"No, i just came in." I rolled my eyes. Bens been doing this connection thing for a while now, its been about a year now. I didn't mind, i get to see Ben, not Kylo Ren for the first time. I pulled off the covers and walked to the sink. I heard a cough coming from Ben. I wiped off the water from my face with a towel. I grabbed some clothes for the training session that Poe and I are having for the new pilots. I dressed up.

"Don't you have something better to do? I don't know, force choke someone? Why do always talk to me?" Ben gave it a second.

"I like your company." I turned around, trying so hard not to smile.

"If you want to come, I'm doing some training. If that doesn't bore you." I told him as I walked to the door.

"If you're inviting." We both walked to the base. He couldn't see where I was since i didnt let him. "Aren't you small to fly a ship?" I faked a laugh.

"Don't underestimate my ability." I crossed my arms, talking low so nobody will find me crazy talking to myself.

"What are you, pilot? Commander?"

"Co-commander. Poe and I share the title." He hums. "Dont you have something to do at your base? I seem to think that you're just in your room, just talking to me. I do have to say Ben-" he gave me a look, "don't try to fall for me." He chuckles.

"Not planning on it. I have more interesting things to do than fall for you."

"You did kiss me. You were definitely not planning on that." I pointed out from a long time ago. Remembering that moment brought back so much. It hurts.

"I didn't want to leave that adorable face hanging." I clicked my tongue.

"So you still think im adorable?" I laughed.

"Did not

"Did not." He lied, he totally did.

"Did too!"

"Did not!" He started to get red.

"Did too!" I yelled. I stopped myself. I felt eyes on me. I slowly turned around, every crew member looked at me. "What? You never seen someone talk to herself before?" They all stayed silent. "What would General Leia say if she saw all of you just standing there?" They all went back to work.

"We would need someone like you on my base."

"Over my dead body." Poe comes out of nowhere, giving me a confused look.