Werewolf Fairytale [1]

ONE

-Abigail-

      My life had been completely normal. If you were to ask who I was, I would have said a regular seventeen year old with long black hair and contacts.

      I would have said anything normal. There was nothing that could make you think I was freaky, or abnormal. Nothing was wrong with me at all.

      Maybe I wasn't popular, but I wasn't a geek. And I definitely wasn't into anything bad. I was kind of a goody-goody actually.

      But that was about to change, faster than I had ever thought. I've always wanted my life to change. I wanted adventure and anything exciting.

      The one wish I wish for comes true; and in the worst possible way. There was nothing that could ever call my new life normal.

      But I wont bore you with the details right now. You'll just have to figure out what happens.

      Let's go back a bit...

      No one was awake in class today. It was a Monday, and outside looked beautiful. The cool breeze lazily rolled in from a lonely crack on top of the window. Everyone was staring outside of the huge, glass windows that took up the whole west side wall.

      We were doing family projects today. No one in the class seemed excited about that fact. Projects were just more work. Teenagers just liked free period, and that's what they looked forward to all day.

      In Mr. Lance's first period class, no one was up to even listening to the projects as they were presented. The shyest kid in class could go up without any fear whatsoever.

      I was tapping my pencil against the table, waiting impatiently. I think I aced this project. I stayed up all night touching it up, and making it perfect.

      Since I have had Mr. Lance's English class for almost a full year, I knew exactly what he wanted. Too bad he didn't teach senior year English. I would miss him next year.

      "Abigail, your turn," My teacher said sleepily, gesturing with his hand that I should go up. I jumped up, clutching the paper to my chest. No one even twitched around me.

      I walked up to Mr. Lance and handed him the paper. He took it, and read it over.

      He scratched his balding red head, and then looked up at me. His eyes seemed tired, and I knew he hated being here on a Monday almost as much as the kids did.

      "Very good," He muttered, handing it back. I took it, and then walked up to the front of the class. I placed the paper on the stool, and faced thirty four other students.

      No one even looked up. The only person that seemed to be paying attention was Bobby in the back row. And he wasn't someone that you wanted to pay attention.

      You usually wanted Bobby to ignore you, and try not to get clobbered by him. So right now, I was feeling too nervous despite all my careful planning.

      I cleared my throat, and tried to force any words out of my mouth. At the corner of my eye, I saw that Mr. Lance wasn't even watching me. He was staring at his phone. Bobby was too busy watching me with those cold, black eyes.

      "I-" I started to say. But the door opened then. For the first time since everyone sat down, all the kids moved. We all stared at the door, waiting for the person to show himself. No one ever opened the door during class time.

      Cassie, a popular girl, was the only one who could see out the door. She was right next to the door, at the first row, first seat. She flashed red, and turned to her friend Kitty to start giggling.