Chapter 1:Damsel

LIKE ALL MY OTHER BOOKS I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY EDITING.I REPEAT,I WILL NOT DO ANY EDITING! 

It has been exactly 19 days now since my family sold me to science...for reasons I am not sure...

They all know why i'm here but don't tell me...

'Her height is great.' remarks a nurse as I lie uncomftroble on a metal table."Her weight is excellent.." says another."And her eyes are remarkable! the lightest shade of blue I have ever seen!" remarks a doctor from the doorway.

I blink at them all and turn to stare out the window,freedom is so close yet so far.

"I am guessing you want to know why you are here,Lovely." asks the nurse who gave me the height comment.Her brown hair is bobbed and smile so wide it shows her wrinkles in her chubby face.I nod still refusing to talk to any of them.

"We have decided to make you a Damsel." she squeaks.

I raise my eyebrow at her.Damsel's were considered the most beautiful and flawless,as well as envied by every girl in utopia.They live in a big mansion on one of the islands,and there the governent would later decide to give a girl away for marriage or have them become a birthmother.No one wanted to EVER become a birthmother.For the rest of your life you were either pregnant or dead.

Snapping my mouth shut I look back out the window at the sunsetting on the horizon and wonder if my brother is watching it set too."Your name...'Lovely' is quite nice..but I think we may change it to something more suitable." says another nurse who has long blonde hair and appears she would be pretty if she washed her face more.

"I've got it!" says the doctor.The nurses and I turn to face him he has a wide grin on his face."Everything about you is rare and exotic..'Rarity." he says.The nurses clap and squeal with joy "Oh how pretty!" says the brunette.I bite my lip and look back out the window.The doctor sighs "She'll go in the morning..she'll have to talk then." he whispers.I hear a door close behind me and at that moment I know I am alone.

They have taken everything from me,my freedom,my brother,and now my name!

I will always be Lovely no matter what they say..

I WILL NEVER BE RARITY!

(THANK YOU TO braincake for the awesome trailer!!)