4.The art of rivalry

Hellfire gym never bustled in the early hours. It's main populous surged later on in the evening because of the harsh working hours needed to maintain its membership. Not many working class people could have one assuming they had earned a prestigious invite from Amber Angel. There were ways about this however, Janeth Heych makes most of Amber's income in the drug trade she specialises in bear jaw inhalers even managing to spread the older drugs that had moslty dissolved out of popularity in favour for the high tech alternatives. Amber Angels methods are as unpredictable as her flaming temper though An example being Bex quarts a run of the mill midweight that simply reminded her of herself when she fought up until a year ago. Of course only some of these truths were being expressed in the documentary quietly playing on the TV screen opposite the crimson laid queen size bed. Naturally the little information the media had on the crime baroness was exaggerated and completely romanticised in areas of interest to the few who watched it. Its small flickering light illuminated a fraction of the room which was for the most part blanketed in darkness, a gun lay on the bedside table beside a book on ancient history. Metal blinds tightly clung together letting in no light and no way for the floating dust to escape it is very clear that the room is barely used.

A beep followed by a breif green light above the now open door in which stood two silhouettes moving slowly toward the aformentioned bed one of them threw the other onto it or more accurately next to it only the head and right arm making it onto the soft blanket. Still standing the first silhouette begrudgingly waved a hand over the panel selecting the option that cracked open the blinds loudly a blade of purple light from a nearby neon sign landed on her face. As expected the hustle and bustle of busy buses, taxis and delivery drones was far louder than a documentary which the woman under the purple blades haphazardly switched over to an interesting show discussing the morality of cybernetics and body mods.The purple blades phased to a blinding white with the passing of a pacifier police drone.
" urgh, fucking narcs "
The half bed laid silhouette shuffled in place on the floor hissing after the inspection of a bleeding deep cut above her ear. This Soon grabbed the attention of the first woman as she too moved into the purple blades.
" Amber? "
No response was heard in its place there was only the low humming of passing cars filling the gaps in the sharpened silence.

Red fabric crumpled in a hand that squeezed with whitened knuckles while Arabella pulled herself up and rolling onto her back facing Amber who solemnly sat on the opposite side in silence. In ignorance of the failed attempt previously she spoke with Broken sentences.
" Amb-Amber w-w-where- "
" My apartment. "
" Wh-what happ- "
" What the FUCK! do you think happened? Hmmm? Can't talk can you? If only I hit you harder maybe it would knock some fucking sense into you! I can't bel- "
The raising tension was left to sink into the air when a high pitched ringing buzzed from Amber's cybernetic, blinking blue at the wrist.
" You. You. "
Arabella quivered as Amber stumbled her words seething with her jade eyes roaring with flaming rage. Pointing at the weakened girl pacing on the other side of the room between the blades of blue.
" what? Oh your fucking me. How many? I can't right now I'm with- no yeah your right cool ill be over in ten blow out the candles. "
Amber as per usual wasn't shaken by the obviously distressing call, or at least she wasn't showing it which was the conclusion Arabella would settle for in most cases when giving it thought. Amber laid her eyes back onto Ara who by now was sitting up on the bed. She kept this fierce eye contact when rolling up her sleeves then stifly motioning toward the black and silver handgun laying next to the book of ancient history. Routine had made Arabella learn to understand Amber's wordless requests and she wasted no time in taking up the gun in one hand dragging the barrel against the table and her skin while trying not to drop it, the weight of it made all of the muscles in her arm strain even against the seams of the dress.

" oi frog listen I need you to get your ass over here and help get my bitch in bed I- yeah just like help her get about and shit just make her fucking ready for me when I'm back you got me? Hurry the fuck up then "