Chapter 11

"Do it because they said you couldn't."

-Unknown

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! *Cough* *Cough* Clears throat.

Read below.

This chapter is dedicated to Lillebit for being an amazing reader. You know we all came a very long way with our stories and they are people like Lillebit who makes you want to keep writing. Nothing makes me happier to know that for once I'm doing something right. And I want to say thank you all including Lillebit for helping me reach my goals each and everyday. I could never repay you, Lillebit, for the things you do for not just me but plenty others. So thank you so very much!

¹ Guys I'm going to warn you before you continue. There is strong sexual content, please if it's uncomfortable feel free to skip the part. I will mark the section where the content will occur. Those of you who doesn't know what the ¹ up above is please go back to middle school. The ¹ is to tell you that when you see this in the passage refer to this message. So if you must scroll back up.

*Guys please be mature about this. There is probably a multiple amount of uncomfortable scenes in here. I dare you to comment about this because I just went over it.

Thank you!!!

____________________________________________

The first paragraph is supposed to be italicize...Pardon it.

Nora's POV

A gasp rang through my ears and I scanned the cold grey room instantly. My arms flopped around the bed as I tried to search for something, someone. My mind was trying to unfold why he wasn't there, why Seth Mallace wasn't there. My body reacted quickly and I threw the cold covers off as if it was acid to my skin. My heart felt congested as it weakly pounded against my rib cage. If Mallace was no where in sight that could only mean one thing, he was in someone else's head, invading their thoughts and dreams. I quickly walked out the door and into the unfamiliar hallway, breathing heavily as if I just ran a mile. The hallway was more clouded and more tight than I thought it would be. The darkness engulfed me completely and all I could see was these eyes.

Those eyes. I looked down at my left leg in complete denial that that couldn't be blood. Couldn't be my blood. That was a sign that this had to be a dream.

And I had to wake up.

My eyes sprung open and I grunted (quickly covering my mouth with my other hand) as the Chinese in scripted dagger plunged itself into my flesh. When I finally got a hold of myself, I pulled the dagger out dropping it on the dressing table beside me. Blood coated my hands and I was in disgust with myself, I hated doing this. There were times in my dreams where I grew so accustom to the pain, I didn't feel anything but the trickling sensation and the blood and that would somehow tell me this had to be a dream.

No one should have to do that in order to wake up from a dream. A silly little dream. So why did I feel so offended when I put it that way? I know it never is a silly dream. I was lucky enough to not see Seth but those tormenting eyes I couldn't erase. They steady haunting me. I would rather them haunt me than to still be in the clutches of that evil man, to feel the trickling blood but can't wake up. That was the worst.

I slowly shifted my body. I didn't want to disturb my injured leg. Since I wasn't on human blood only vampire blood, my leg normally didn't heal as fast. If I was taking human blood it would heal much faster. But on vampire blood it takes about five hours to heal properly. I limped over to the bathroom that was in my bedroom, and without hesitation I ran the cold water sinking into it clothing and all. I watched as the water turned from pink to red. I just wanted to forget everything to be alone to wallow in my self pity. I sunk further into the water until my head wasn't visible. Trying to disappear from this life.