Hormones Suck!!!! part 2/Labor

Belle's POV:
I finish my amazing dinner Esme made for me. Alice and Rosalie have brought down like all of there products and I gape at them. How the hell did they carry all of that? Emmett found his white hoodie that I love and brought it down to me. I take off my button up shirt and I have a tank top on. I stand up and I feel my stomach and there is a baby bump forming and it is not small. I say, "Carlisle? Is there a chance that there is more than one in there? I've only known I was pregnangt for two days. It barely was there when I found out. Should I be drinking blood? Since my baby or babies are half vampire?"

He felt my heart rate before I drank the blood and he is taking it now. I give the rest of it to Jasper because I don't want it. He nods at me and holds it. Carlisle says, "Your heart rate sounds more prominent now. We should probably keep you on this."

I say, "Emmett? Call Uncle Charlie and say that my pregnancy is on a need to know basis and that we are going to a spa in Europe to destress for a while. Tell him that the family is going as well. How do you feel about going to Isle Esme? I want to see that island. No Bella equals no stress on me."

Jazz says, "How many hickies do you give your wife, Emmett? I can see about 100. Most of these look like they are weeks old."

I say, "None of them are from this morning. He didn't give me any. He just wanted to rip my vagina open and call it morning sex after he ate my pussy. My favorite part of our honeymoon was when we had sex in the ocean. Have you guys tried that?"

The girls are listening to my randomness. Rose says, "No, but I will when I find my man."

Alice says, "I want to now. Jasper how does that sound?"

Jazz smirks and I giggle at the two. I ask Esme, "Emmett was talking about how Carlisle bought you an Island. That is so romantic. Did you guys try it in the ocean?"

Esme says, "Yes, multiple times. It was my favorite part to."

I say, "The bedroom and the bathroom took a few good hits. This time the bruises on my ass were from it hitting the edge of the tub and sink. And the dining room table. We did it everywhere. I can't remember if I even slept or not. Alice, do you have a navy blue in there?"

Alice says, "I have every color you can think of. I've seen what you want. It'll match your engagement ring."

I look down at it and asked, "Did you tell him what I dreamed of in an engagement ring?"

Alice says, "Not exactly. I didn't know the shape, but he definitely got it right. Especially when we saw your expression when he proposed to you."

Alice continues on my mani-pedi and says, "Done. Do you like it?"

I ask confused, "Yes, but didn't you already know the answer to that?"

She smiles and says, "Yes, but it is good to ask. I should do your nails more often."

Mani:

Pedi:

Pedi:

Rose says, "Done

Rose says, "Done. Finally. You have a lot of hair."

Hair:

1 month later:I'm enjoying being pregnant and living life to the fullest and we decied to take photos of this occasioone is of me:

1 month later:
I'm enjoying being pregnant and living life to the fullest and we decied to take photos of this occasio
one is of me:

1 month later:I'm enjoying being pregnant and living life to the fullest and we decied to take photos of this occasioone is of me:

The other one is of Emmett and I:

We had so much fun that day and now I'm on bed rest and Carlisle says I could deliver as soon as tomorrow

We had so much fun that day and now I'm on bed rest and Carlisle says I could deliver as soon as tomorrow. Emmett has stayed by my side and supported my decision and he is happy too about it. There is a chance I don't make it but it was worth it and we all know that. I feel tightening in my lower stomach and I say, "Carlisle I think I'm having a contraction!"

He runs in and Emmett runs me to his study and he gets ready and inserts morphine into me and he lets it spread for a while and then he cuts and Emmett waits by me and Carlisle rips the sac and pulls out a little girl and then I see another little girl. Carlisle hands them to me and Carlisle does the rest of the procedure and stitches me up and says, "I am going to have to change you. You are losing a lot of blood."

I nod. He bites me and so does Emmett after Alice and Rose grab my little peanuts. I close my eyes and fade into the darkness. I feel my life flashing before my eyes and soon the very intense pain goes away and it fades more and more until it is gone. My eyes shoot open and everything is so much clearer now and I see Emmett and he smiles at me and says, "You were out for 2 days."