Metting the Cullens

He smiles at me and we make it before the bell. Rosalie looks at me and winks. I giggle a little bit and Emmett looks down at me. I go over to Mrs. Groft and get her to sign a paper, and I sit by Rosalie this time, and Emmett is pouting. Mrs. Groft says, "You are all free to go where you want."

Emmett rushes over to me and says, "Baby, we are going outside."

He picks me up and grabs our stuff and we go outside. He sits down with me in his arms still and then he lays down with me on top of him on his chest. I can feel all of his muscles, and I love it. We change positions and he says, "Do you wanna come over to my house tonight?"

I say, "Yeah, I would love to."

We sit there for the next hour talking and getting to know the other. I love how his skin is cold but it feels amazing against my skin. I am glad that school is almost over for the day. I texted uncle Charlie that I'm going over to the Cullen's to hang out and I'll meet him at the diner for dinner at 6. He texts back okay. School is finally over for the day and Emmett meets me at my RAV. He pushes me up against the car and I look up in his eyes, and he leans down near my face. I surprise him by leaning in and kissing him softly. It was the best decision I had made in my life. He pushed me farther against the car, and I run my fingers through his hair and I pull on it. He moans into my mouth and we break away so we can breathe. Then we get into the car and Emmett leans over and kisses me again, and I moan into the kiss since its slightly rough and I love it. Emmett says, "Let's leave this place."

I giggle and smile the entire ride and Emmett tells me where to turn and we pull up into this long driveway with a spectacular modern home at the end of it. I breathe, "beautiful"

Emmett smirks and says, "Not as beautiful as my girlfriend."

I blush and get out of the car. Emmett runs over to me and picks me up and I squeal again. "Emmett, please put me down. I can walk by myself."

Emmett whines, "But I want to carry you inside."

I mumble, "Fine"

We go inside the house and I see a couple who look very much in love like my parents were before the crash. My eyes tear up, and the woman rushes over and says, "Honey, what's wrong?"

Emmett holds me tight as we sit on the couch. I start to explain, "My parents were made for each other and they were very much in love like you, Esme and the doctor. You guys remind me so much of my parents that it is unreal in a good way. If that makes any sense."

Esme says, "It does to me at least."

I smile and continue, "My parents had very different jobs. My dad was a real estate agent and my mother was an interior designer. They were both very successful in their fields. One day, they were both coming home from celebrating their 20th anniversary a few days late but they didn't care. A drunk driver hit them and the car went off a bridge. They died on impact. I'm glad they did because I couldn't even imagine what they would've gone through if they managed to stay alive. So after the funeral, I moved here to be with my uncle Charlie. I don't know him very well since we had lived in southern California near Los Angeles. I had lived very close to my cousin Isabella. I don't know her either since the last time I saw her was when I was 8 and she was almost 7 I believe."

Esme says, "I believe I speak for everyone here when I say I'm sorry for your loss and I'm here if you need me."

I say, "Thank you."

Esme says, "The kids were texting me and said that you adore chicken nuggets and I made you a bunch."

I say, "I love you."

Esme smiles and says, "I love you too."

Emmett pouts and says, "I wanted to be the first person you told that to."

I say, "You are my first for everything Emmett Cullen."

Emmett says, "I was your first kiss?"

I smile and say, "Yeah. I don't regret what happened in the parking lot."

Emmett smirks and says, "Or the car."

I blush. Esme giggles and says, "I see what you mean Alice, by that she's adorable."

Rosalie says, "We're besties."

Emmett competitively states, "I'm her boyfriend."

Jasper smiles at me and says, "I love her positivity."

Edward says, "She's a great person."

Alice says, "She has amazing fashion sense. I love that top, and so does Emmett. He's been staring down at it almost all day. He's a bit horny, to say the least."

Emmett groans. I giggle. I look at my phone and say, "Esme, can I have the nuggets to go, please? I need to meet my uncle at the diner for dinner. Those are a great snack. Actually, can you send them with Emmett tomorrow?"

Esme nods and says, "Yes, I can."

Emmett says, "I want to show you something."